THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Nice. Footlocker accidentally sent me one Lebron and one Kyrie instead of two Kyries. I was in the mall today and saw tons of them in Champs so I'm sure outside of Cleveland, they're easier to find.

In my opinion, Nike could've done better than those ring tees.
Defiantly. I was on fanatics and NDC as I was watching LeBron give his press confrence after the game. Looking at all the champ gear. I was meh on the ring tee and didn't order one right away and figured I'd cop at some point in the summer. Then it sold out everywhere for a day or two so I had to get one not knowing if Nike was going to make more. I like it it grew on me but definitely Nike could've come up with something better. Maybe they didn't see the Cavs winning this series from the start and didn't want to use the resources or effort to come up with something better

Last edited:
Defiantly. I was on fanatics and NDC as I was watching LeBron give his press confrence after the game. Looking at all the champ gear. I was meh on the ring tee and didn't order one right away and figured I'd cop at some point in the summer. Then it sold out everywhere for a day or two so I had to get one not knowing if Nike was going to make more. I like it it grew on me but definitely Nike could've come up with something better. Maybe they didn't see the Cavs winning this series from the start and didn't want to use the resources or effort to come up with something better

I bought out of apathy as well.

LeBron ring shirt and the Always Believe shirt. Neither is worth $35+tax for this build quality but what can you do other than go without?

I don't understand why the lows aren't released on NDC EU. Was the same last year with the XII, we only got a few cw's. I think they would sell a lot better than the regular XIII's and the elites.

^^^ never quite understood the motivation behind these kind of posts. I personally haven't posted a thread picture on Niketalk in the 14 years of being a member, I don't think I'll start today.

I could understand if I posted something like an autographed personal pair of Jordans PEs is available at Ross, but these are just a discounted gr sneaker. Take my information or leave it, thanks.

Last edited:
Is that ******* Casey Anthony?

cringe-worthy
mean.gif

Had to pick up the gold elites with 15% off from footlocker before my size runs out, size 13 not available at nike anymore.

Got my Lebron Ring shirt in hand today from Lids/Locker Room. Disappointed to see it was also Athletic cut. Material seems even thinner than on the Always Believe shirt. Graphic on front looks VERY cheap.

I've decided both shirts will be returned. I wanted them for historical significance but $70+tax for shirts I'm not happy with is just too much.

Caved on the gold medals from JJ since they weren't in my area. Code GOODSAVE knocked off $20 so they came out to 138 shipped. Just an FYI for anyone who lacks the patience to find them on the low.

Caved on the gold medals from JJ since they weren't in my area. Code GOODSAVE knocked off $20 so they came out to 138 shipped. Just an FYI for anyone who lacks the patience to find them on the low.

Ha its you again... You mention this on FB.

Back
Top Bottom