THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

So Lids FINALLY sent me a shipping email for the LeBron Ring tee that I ordered last week. Hopefully it gets here before I head out to Vegas on Sunday. Shipping via DHL which I've never received a package from that I can remember

So Lids FINALLY sent me a shipping email for the LeBron Ring tee that I ordered last week. Hopefully it gets here before I head out to Vegas on Sunday. Shipping via DHL which I've never received a package from that I can remember
Shipped my Kyrie Ring Tee too.

Someone in the kobe thread said their Kobe XI GCR were shipped via DHL and got delivered super quick. :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got these in. Haven't tried any of the lows on before today but I'm feeling these are kind of snug.
View media item 2085298

I felt the same way about the olympics that I just bought. Not sure if they will stretch enough for me so they may be heading back.

I used to buy every LeBron but lately it's been every other year. But every single pair, wether it was for ball or casual wear, was hella tight in my TTS. Personally I always have to go up .5 in LeBrons. I'm sure y'all seen LeBrons deformed pinky toes so I'm guessing that's why Nike makes his shoes so damn narrow going off the mold of his foot lol.

I used to buy every LeBron but lately it's been every other year. But every single pair, wether it was for ball or casual wear, was hella tight in my TTS. Personally I always have to go up .5 in LeBrons. I'm sure y'all seen LeBrons deformed pinky toes so I'm guessing that's why Nike makes his shoes so damn narrow going off the mold of his foot lol.[/quote]

Lol it all makes sense now. I was collecting some of the Lebrons and because I couldn't try them on I usually just went with my regular size 11. Some of the older models I could probably get away with a half size up but I tell ya the 12s and 13s would look huge a half size up. My regular 11 looks almost banana like as it is

Yea I tried them on one more time just to confirm how tight they were, but also noticed the length was pretty long, half size up would be overkill.  I'll just return them and find something else.

Yea I tried them on one more time just to confirm how tight they were, but also noticed the length was pretty long, half size up would be overkill.  I'll just return them and find something else.

I already went half size up since I was going to wear them casually instead of ball in them and they did seem longer than most. Kinda disappointed since I really liked these.

The 12 lows were half-size short for me (size 14). Sounds like this year's lows should fit perfectly.

I might do the gold medals...

Really sucks this is the shoes LeBron wins a title in for Cleveland.

At least some lows are nice, can't come around to the OG model.

Technically he won in the Soldiers. :tongue: But yeah, I can't see myself getting any regular 13s either, definitely gonna cop some elites on discount tho.

Technically he won in the Soldiers.
tongue.gif

This sucks 
mean.gif
   i can do the 13, but not that soldier 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom