THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I wouldn't gas them up as anything champ related....especially since gear is already up on NDC.  Just a themed upcoming release that both Kyrie and Lebron wore, IMO.  If Nike has some sort of "just in case" for winning a title, I just don't see these being it.  

aka.  don't yall dare hype these up.  I want both. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't gas them up as anything champ related....especially since gear is already up on NDC.  Just a themed upcoming release that both Kyrie and Lebron wore, IMO.  If Nike has some sort of "just in case" for winning a title, I just don't see these being it.  

aka.  don't yall dare hype these up.  I want both. 
laugh.gif
Yeah, I thought they were champs until I saw the gear. 

How come we literally haven't heard ANYTHING about the Lebron 14 yet?

They may be rethinking their overall sales strategy with the LBJ line based on the lackluster sales this year (well across Nike basketball in general), despite LBJ winning a ring, etc...

Based on the timeline they've already designed the XIV and we should get some info next month.

They may be rethinking their overall sales strategy with the LBJ line based on the lackluster sales this year (well across Nike basketball in general), despite LBJ winning a ring, etc...

Based on the timeline they've already designed the XIV and we should get some info next month.

Yeah I could definitely see them killing the Elite line (esp since they lowered MSRP of the 13 Elites to $200-the same retail price of the regular 13s) and focusing on the main and Zoom Soldier lines.

Lebron 14 prototype
lebronnn.0_standard_500.0.jpg

Hyperdunk 2017 supposedly
Saw that on ebay. No way thats the next Lebron, looks too much like the Soldier X. Or maybe thats a Soldier X prototype wear test sample?  Hyperdunk 2017? Idk

That's an interesting idea IF it's the prototype. it looks much lighter than the 13 lol. I think last year I had started seeing the 13s when he was doing his summer camp thing or whatever? It was the "Written in Stars" colorway.

didnt someone come in here saying that if you like the KD 9, you'll love the LB 14... and that it was a one piece, no tongue design 

these kinda fit the bill, even if they're wear test samples (but I do not like so far
laugh.gif
)

Still not a big fan of the kd 9 model yet though...skeptical of how I will receive the 14s after reading that...

JR Smiths PE is hella fiiiiiiiiiiiire,,Nike needs to release those
Went ahead and copped these from my local Richards today. View media item 2088539 I think I'm good with these and the opening nights unless they drop those Jr Smith finals pe's. Besides that I'm ready for the Ring Night 14's [emoji]128520[/emoji]

this one is growing on me now,,where can i cop it below retail??

Last edited:
Went ahead and copped these from my local Richards today. View media item 2088539 I think I'm good with these and the opening nights unless they drop those Jr Smith finals pe's. Besides that I'm ready for the Ring Night 14's [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Nice! Just got mine in today from NDC. Couldn't pass up with a 20% code... I'd really love to see these with a navy or red lace. Anyone try this yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom