THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

^

nice pic 
pimp.gif

The LeBron 13 is the first Nike signature where I like the lows better then the mid/high version. Not including Kobes or KDs that's base model is a low.

Tried to wear my Christmases that I got at the Outlet for 71.99 and just couldn't do it. The hyerposite on the top of the shoe just killed my feet to the point where I felt like it was cutting off circulation. I understand I have to break them in but it was so bad I couldn't deal with the break in period. I have to return them and I really like them, too. Really a shame. :smh:

Tried to wear my Christmases that I got at the Outlet for 71.99 and just couldn't do it. The hyerposite on the top of the shoe just killed my feet to the point where I felt like it was cutting off circulation. I understand I have to break them in but it was so bad I couldn't deal with the break in period. I have to return them and I really like them, too. Really a shame. :smh:

Can I ask what size you bought compared to what you usally buy? I tried these on in person and I could have gotten away with a 10.5, but I bought the 11. After a bit the 11s have gotten a little better. To me, it almost feels like if they are warm when you are wearing them they are good. If they get cool then they are terrible like you described. I sometimes wonder if the shoes a company puts out actually in any way are a fit to the athlete's food. We have all seen Lebron's toe.....*grimace face*

Can I ask what size you bought compared to what you usally buy? I tried these on in person and I could have gotten away with a 10.5, but I bought the 11. After a bit the 11s have gotten a little better. To me, it almost feels like if they are warm when you are wearing them they are good. If they get cool then they are terrible like you described. I sometimes wonder if the shoes a company puts out actually in any way are a fit to the athlete's food. We have all seen Lebron's toe.....*grimace face*
I'm a true 10.5 and I bought 11. I would not be able to put my foot in a 10.5 at all.

Loving those exts

Every pair of 13s I unds, I always wear them around the house for a couple hours even if I'm just lounging on the couch. And every color way was different. I was able to slip a couple on without the discomfort but others needed some breaking in. It is quite dumb to make a mass produced shoe so restrictive tho.

Back
Top Bottom