THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

823300-941 - LEBRON XIII LMTD (LUXBRON) - MULTI COLOR/OBSIDIAN-SAIL
Another potential All-Star weekend drop. Possibly $300 CAD

alien.gif

Pretty sure this was the render that matched. Of course you can see the render does not do the actual product justice. These were originally posted in the iD thread by @dwoodactennis
So nike chat is a lot of help. They said these were the lebron 13 "Friday the 13th" not released on nike.com lol wtf ??
Yeah those were the first iD's Bron wore, the rendering above from @Dc30   is how to make  them.  

I wish the Cavs kept Andrew Wiggins. Kevin Love is garbage.
yep made more sense to keep wiggins he couldve been an allstar by now in cleveland but cavs went for a big name love and della dont mix well with rest of team...check the pics lol love would have been a beast in toronto or boston...

yep made more sense to keep wiggins he couldve been an allstar by now in cleveland

Have you actually seen Wiggins play? He's averaging 21ppg and is is stil very far from being an all star caliber player. :lol: at Wiggins being an all star in his SECOND season.

Also, LeBron wasn't coming to Cleveland without Kevin Love. It was part of the deal.

Have you actually seen Wiggins play? He's averaging 21ppg and is is stil very far from being an all star caliber player. :lol: at Wiggins being an all star in his SECOND season.

Also, LeBron wasn't coming to Cleveland without Kevin Love. It was part of the deal.

The love trade will work out in the end. He just really needs to work on his pick and roll defense

Well, I intended to play in my Akrons tonight, first time wearing them. They are just too uncomfortable with so much pressure on my high instep. Looks like I got about 5 pairs that are gonna get returned. I tried them on in store, but never walked around in them til now. See y'all with the XIV.

Well, I intended to play in my Akrons tonight, first time wearing them. They are just too uncomfortable with so much pressure on my high instep. Looks like I got about 5 pairs that are gonna get returned. I tried them on in store, but never walked around in them til now. See y'all with the XIV.

High instep? You mean the top of your feet?

Back
Top Bottom