THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

i like these.. best lows ive seen since the 9s
These look almost exactly like the 12 lows. No effort. 
mean.gif

First time in 8 years I haven't bought a LeBron shoe, I'll probably end up passing on the lows if they don't drop something spectacular.

They need to chill out with these white plastic/mesh colourways - they will inevitably yellow within a year or two.

My White/Gold Elite Xs are still looking nice and white.

Yep........my IX Home Elites and Freegums are still pristine. In fact, I've never had a LeBron that's yellowed. Although the soles and plastic portions from a few Jordans of the early 2000's have gone yellow.

Digging the lows, not that particular colorway though.

Nike please bless us with a black/gold XIII low.

I really like the design of the lows, just not digging the black/reds or white colorways.  

Hopefully there will be some dope colorways.  I'm always good for at least one low.  

The Hilton Head, SC Factory Store has the Black Lions and Christmas for $149.99 before the extra weekend 20% off purchase.

The Hilton Head, SC Factory Store has the Black Lions and Christmas for $149.99 before the extra weekend 20% off purchase.
Just picked up a pair of Christmas Lebrons at Nike Petaluma, CA outlet store.  $149.99 less 20%, made it $120 + tax out the door for one of the few Lebron 13 CW's I liked so far.

Just picked up a pair of Christmas Lebrons at Nike Petaluma, CA outlet store.  $149.99 less 20%, made it $120 + tax out the door for one of the few Lebron 13 CW's I liked so far.

Closet Factory Store(Great Mall Milpitas) only got the Akronites :x :smh: $104 after tax but they still have plenty of sizes left lol

smithfield nc has the black lions for 139.99 and xmas for 149.99. ima with 707sneakerhead, i copped with an extra 5 off for survey. they are reel reel nice in hand

Back
Top Bottom