THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Was disappointed with the way Nike handled this champ release. I understood they wanted to be careful after they handled the lebron 11, but cmon now. You can't even customize the color to the white pair LBJ wore and these retail for $130 and you mark the price up plus tax close to $200?? It didn't even stay up long and it sold out within an hour. Didn't bother trying bc it seemed so lackluster. Ill buy this for resale and close my eyes.

x2

I thought it was your pic or something, dope background

I think i remember someone saying they were already available in the US.. link please?

Check local footlockers. I just grabbed a pair in AZ. They said the shipments were late so they released them today instead of the listed release of yesterday

nerd.gif
oh my... 
pimp.gif

Not to mention they are leaving it up on the website giving false hope to the people who missed it.
I think they are leaving it up there as a placeholder for the other ids of the soldiers once they are active. I bet they wont let you do the gold championship colors probably different ids later

Not to mention they are leaving it up on the website giving false hope to the people who missed it.

I think they are leaving it up there as a placeholder for the other ids of the soldiers once they are active. I bet they wont let you do the gold championship colors probably different ids later
See that's why I don't like it they should have had a seperate shoe and not made it part of ID then.  At least then you know like hey we had a certain number of pairs and thats it.  Doing it this way makes me feel like they just wanted to charge an extra 50 bucks and release a pretty plain shoe.  Then they cut it off once they felt there was enough orders.  If it is ID then should be made to order like all the other colors.

See that's why I don't like it they should have had a seperate shoe and not made it part of ID then.  At least then you know like hey we had a certain number of pairs and thats it.  Doing it this way makes me feel like they just wanted to charge an extra 50 bucks and release a pretty plain shoe.  Then they cut it off once they felt there was enough orders.  If it is ID then should be made to order like all the other colors.
agreed, they are trying to build hype on Lebron shoes again...not the first time Nike has done this...not the last time they'll do it

There is a similar shirt to this for Kyrie Irving.

If you want the Locker Room championship gear I suggest ordering now. Retailers (online and b&m) are selling through the stock very fast and they aren't making any more.
Has anyone order the locker room shirt and has it shipped? My order has been processing for 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom