The Lord of the Rings : The Rings of Power Thread | Amazon Prime Series S2 Fridays

Great episode but all of them are dumb for not checking what was wrapped up in the cloth.

Galadriel bae :smokin
02D683CC-AAA1-49D2-8F71-7185287E3DB7.jpeg

Last edited:
damn yall watch as soon the episode is available huh :lol: i at least wait until Friday night

She's a cutie. I would give her my Sting.

Finally caught up with last week's episode only to confuse myself that this week's episode had just released lol. I'm enjoying the series for what it is, but these EPs are long.

Also for those that watch, was the Balrog shown in the last EP the same Balrog that Gandalf fought?

Galadriel a bad mfer man, loved her the moment she hopped back in the ocean like "i'm a ga'head and swim back home".

Episode is really only 64 minutes if it matters to someone

The last 10 minutes my god :wow:

Last episode was great. Kinda tempted to check reddit and see what people are saying. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s mostly negative.

Last episode was great. Kinda tempted to check reddit and see what people are saying. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s mostly negative.
Yeah it’s pretty negative lol. I don’t even read it.

Galadriel a bad mfer man, loved her the moment she hopped back in the ocean like "i'm a ga'head and swim back home".
She aight

She's a cutie. I would give her my Sting.

Finally caught up with last week's episode only to confuse myself that this week's episode had just released lol. I'm enjoying the series for what it is, but these EPs are long.

Also for those that watch, was the Balrog shown in the last EP the same Balrog that Gandalf fought?

she kinda does it for me, but is also aight. idk lol. would give her da mythril.

the queen regent tho :pimp:

deadbeat son needs a belt or timeout...w.e the middle earth equivalent of that is. kid stoopid. mom fine af tho.

on some real talk tho, the half folk storyline is annoying me because a) idk where they're going with it and b) idk wtf those people have to do anything...so I'm gonna have to research that arc..

My prediction with the harfoot storyline is that Nori and her family will end up being left behind from everyone and the area they call home will be The Shire. The only interest I have in that storyline is what will become of this stranger that I assume is a wizard.

Theo can EAD. He really is there to simply cause drama for his mother. Bronwyn can get it. Arondir better slay.

I would love for this series to have a time jump that basically ends at the battle where Sauron was defeated by Isildur. Would be cool to see Elrond and even a 'young' Legolas during that battle.

I hope the final 3 episodes really picks up.

She's decent looking, but her character definitely amplifies my attraction to her. I'd probably laugh at her walking in a room fully armored until she throws a dagger over my shoulder to kill an Orc behind me. I would head over heels after that.:blush:

Last edited:
My prediction with the harfoot storyline is that Nori and her family will end up being left behind from everyone and the area they call home will be The Shire. The only interest I have in that storyline is what will become of this stranger that I assume is a wizard.

Theo can EAD. He really is there to simply cause drama for his mother. Bronwyn can get it. Arondir better slay.

I would love for this series to have a time jump that basically ends at the battle where Sauron was defeated by Isildur. Would be cool to see Elrond and even a 'young' Legolas during that battle.

I hope the final 3 episodes really picks up.

might be a while, bc i read that this might be a 5 season series

The Harfoot/Giant storyline has great meaning I’m assuming but my god it’s been boring.

If you watch the Fellowship of the Ring, the first five minutes which recap thousands of years before that series, spoils a lot of what’s going to be in this show, right? It goes over the Rings of Power origin from what I remember.

If you watch the Fellowship of the Ring, the first five minutes which recap thousands of years before that series, spoils a lot of what’s going to be in this show, right? It goes over the Rings of Power origin from what I remember.
Ehh yes and no. Don't think it spoils what is going to be in the show.

The guy who chops off Sauron’s ring is mentioned, the different ring origins and who got them, but yeah not all of them are spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom