the loss of a mans mojo

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP

youre not alone

i still smash but i dont even be into these days, i needa new area.
l2l what happened to your 'Mami'

you wouldnt even believe it if i told you.....

im her manager now.

OP

youre not alone

im her manager now.

this uffin' guy
laugh.gif

OP

youre not alone

im her manager now.

this uffin' guy
laugh.gif

Yeah, I need to go on a sabbatical and get my charm back. I was in the club Saturday night, feeling like a straight lame, and to make it worst, the ladies were showin love. I don't know what it is, but its like I fumble on one play, and its in the back of mind all game. I know its sad, but my game/ confidence only mounts when females show love...I need to fix this quick.

..I ended up talking to a chick I told myself I wasn't going to speak with until I've slayed a bad one. I need to find something to help give me my *cringes* swag back.

Yeah, I need to go on a sabbatical and get my charm back. I was in the club Saturday night, feeling like a straight lame, and to make it worst, the ladies were showin love. I don't know what it is, but its like I fumble on one play, and its in the back of mind all game. I know its sad, but my game/ confidence only mounts when females show love...I need to fix this quick.

..I ended up talking to a chick I told myself I wasn't going to speak with until I've slayed a bad one. I need to find something to help give me my *cringes* swag back.

Well your attitude is def not helping champ.
You gotta believe in yourself.
Fake it till you make bro.

Well your attitude is def not helping champ.
You gotta believe in yourself.
Fake it till you make bro.

Wise- you my dude, the best thing to do in this situation is...Smash those local #%%*.. and test your game with the average broads then move back up to the hot wifey ones. If you had a bad baseball game you go to the batting cage the next day before you try your hand at a next game.

Yup, this is the way to do it. Just work your way back into it. Practice with girls you normally wouldn't bother with. The biggest benefit is your confidence will go up.

Wise- you my dude, the best thing to do in this situation is...Smash those local #%%*.. and test your game with the average broads then move back up to the hot wifey ones. If you had a bad baseball game you go to the batting cage the next day before you try your hand at a next game.

Yup, this is the way to do it. Just work your way back into it. Practice with girls you normally wouldn't bother with. The biggest benefit is your confidence will go up.

Yea, I got the averages on deck but man I like them bad ones and I'm really used to them............. good lookin guys. I need to suit up and get my head back in the game.

Yea, I got the averages on deck but man I like them bad ones and I'm really used to them............. good lookin guys. I need to suit up and get my head back in the game.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore. I have no sweet lines or clever punch lines to text in me. I've lost that undeniable charm I once had.............. I my friends am having the most disturbing dry spell in the history of my life. You think a tall, handsome dude with his own spot would be slaying these dragons like Michaelangelo but no no not me. The chicks I can have I don't want and the ones I want are either displaying incredibly funny behavior or out of state. I used to be known for having the baddest chicks and being a "ladies man" now the only time my penis gets tugged is in my hand..................... who has had a dry spell and how did you awaken thine inner pimp back up?

nelson-muntz.jpg

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore. I have no sweet lines or clever punch lines to text in me. I've lost that undeniable charm I once had.............. I my friends am having the most disturbing dry spell in the history of my life. You think a tall, handsome dude with his own spot would be slaying these dragons like Michaelangelo but no no not me. The chicks I can have I don't want and the ones I want are either displaying incredibly funny behavior or out of state. I used to be known for having the baddest chicks and being a "ladies man" now the only time my penis gets tugged is in my hand..................... who has had a dry spell and how did you awaken thine inner pimp back up?

nelson-muntz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom