the loss of a mans mojo

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

21jn51d.jpg

this
pimp.gif

mob son money makes me cum
laugh.gif

naa but foreal i feel ya man i been on real heavy grind,ever since me and my ex broke up. i been in a slump foreal. i been hitting like .230 with 1 hr and 3 rbi's and 2 runs in. im leading the league in walks dawg. i just lost my swag/swing after the ex ya dig. I had one inside the park home run with this one chick she was like 28 she was my designated hitter for a min, but she had kids.

so i went with my switch hitter in baton rouge she was a pitcher, she hit me with a pitch (curveball) and went back with her old coach. this other night game i almost had a grand slam but i struck out

out with (3 girls on base) man i went home/to the dugout and broke my bat son had splinters and everything.

so im stranded on base with nobody to bring me home son

so im out chea a free agent trying to get that 100mill contract

im thinking about getting on that hgh to enchance my performance, b ut i dont wanna get sent to the minors, it might give me the boost i need, if i started hitting these lil pitchers.
ya feel me cuz?

laugh.gif

21jn51d.jpg

this
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

naa but foreal i feel ya man i been on real heavy grind,ever since me and my ex broke up. i been in a slump foreal. i been hitting like .230 with 1 hr and 3 rbi's and 2 runs in. im leading the league in walks dawg. i just lost my swag/swing after the ex ya dig. I had one inside the park home run with this one chick she was like 28 she was my designated hitter for a min, but she had kids.

so i went with my switch hitter in baton rouge she was a pitcher, she hit me with a pitch (curveball) and went back with her old coach. this other night game i almost had a grand slam but i struck out

out with (3 girls on base) man i went home/to the dugout and broke my bat son had splinters and everything.

im thinking about getting on that hgh to enchance my performance, b ut i dont wanna get sent to the minors, it might give me the boost i need, if i started hitting these lil pitchers.
ya feel me cuz?

laugh.gif

Xavier i completely feel you! hahahahah My ex took my mojo as well! hahahah I had company tonight. Said she is comimg back tomorrow........ could beat but she has a dude and I'm not even that kinda guy. That's how weird my situation has been. I get chicks that have either a dude, kids or not my type. The ones I pull that are bad are either underage....... out of state or on some ego %$%% that I'm not entertaining.

Xavier i completely feel you! hahahahah My ex took my mojo as well! hahahah I had company tonight. Said she is comimg back tomorrow........ could beat but she has a dude and I'm not even that kinda guy. That's how weird my situation has been. I get chicks that have either a dude, kids or not my type. The ones I pull that are bad are either underage....... out of state or on some ego %$%% that I'm not entertaining.

LOL @ "leading the league in walks" I got into the same slump after my wifey of 3 years split. I was out of shape, out of swag etc. Hit the gym buy some new gear hit some places that you usually wouldnt and put yourself in a position where you wont attract the same type of broads. You should be fine in a month or so. I did that and in 2 month ended up in a bar dancing with 2 dominican chicks and had my first menage.
happy.gif

LOL @ "leading the league in walks" I got into the same slump after my wifey of 3 years split. I was out of shape, out of swag etc. Hit the gym buy some new gear hit some places that you usually wouldnt and put yourself in a position where you wont attract the same type of broads. You should be fine in a month or so. I did that and in 2 month ended up in a bar dancing with 2 dominican chicks and had my first menage.
happy.gif

You need to expand your horizons. You might find you click with that one chick you swore wasn't your type. You get stuck in a certain mindset and it can backfire on you. Especially as you get older. You can't keep running the same game that you did when you were a youngin.

You need to expand your horizons. You might find you click with that one chick you swore wasn't your type. You get stuck in a certain mindset and it can backfire on you. Especially as you get older. You can't keep running the same game that you did when you were a youngin.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

some ego %$%% that I'm not entertaining.

dont it usually leads to excessive simping.... cant stand chicks like that

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

some ego %$%% that I'm not entertaining.

dont it usually leads to excessive simping.... cant stand chicks like that

After reading some recent threads regarding females on here, I don't think I would take 95% of any NTer's advise.

After reading some recent threads regarding females on here, I don't think I would take 95% of any NTer's advise.

Originally Posted by Xavier

this
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

out with (3 girls on base) man i went home and broke my bat son had splinters and everything.

ya feel me cuz?

laugh.gif
LMAO 

Originally Posted by Xavier

this
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

out with (3 girls on base) man i went home and broke my bat son had splinters and everything.

ya feel me cuz?

laugh.gif
LMAO 

yeah broseph i got mine back a few months ago with this lil ok joint... she was all on me and gave me that confidence. before her i was doin the club thing goin at everything and i mean EVERYTHING the liquor told me to go at (rarely anything over a 7
sick.gif
) just cause and i was even striking out there
30t6p3b.gif
. one of my boys gave me an alley-oop with the ok joint that he was tryin to go at but she was feelin me. gave her one slick line then she was on the team goosin me and from then on... i've been on a MEAN hot streak. dropped the ok joint cause she was a perm joint (black girl) and currently have about 4 on retainer right now! (no perm joints either)

just tough it out, brighter days are on the horizon
pimp.gif

yeah broseph i got mine back a few months ago with this lil ok joint... she was all on me and gave me that confidence. before her i was doin the club thing goin at everything and i mean EVERYTHING the liquor told me to go at (rarely anything over a 7
sick.gif
) just cause and i was even striking out there
30t6p3b.gif
. one of my boys gave me an alley-oop with the ok joint that he was tryin to go at but she was feelin me. gave her one slick line then she was on the team goosin me and from then on... i've been on a MEAN hot streak. dropped the ok joint cause she was a perm joint (black girl) and currently have about 4 on retainer right now! (no perm joints either)

just tough it out, brighter days are on the horizon
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom