The Major League Baseball Offseason Post

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Dear Mets...take the offer to Bay off the table and move on to Holliday, or give him a deadline.
I definitely see Holliday going to the Mets, I wonder where Bay will end up.

There's no way Holliday doesn't not re-sign with St. Louis.
According to ESPN's Jayson Stark, a four-team trade involving Milton Bradley, Pat Burrell, Luis Castillo, and Gary Matthews Jr. fell apart at the winter meetings for an undisclosed reason.

According to a source, the deal would have sent Bradley to the Rays, Burrell and Castillo to the Cubs, and Matthews Jr. to the Mets. Burrell would have then been spun off elsewhere. No word on what the Halos would have received, though getting rid of Sarge Jr. and presumably at least part of his contract would have been a win.

Was the nickname "A-Gone" really used a few posts up?

I HATE those first initial, shortened last name monikers.

ESPN is worse than the Jordan Brand Forum when it comes to nicknames. Unfortunately so many sheep watch ESPN that it catches on
smh.gif

Nah, even after coming off the injury the Cubs are asking for way too much. It's more than likely Sheets.

with a team with no offense (giants) and they lose molina and winn. there not even doing anything.
smh.gif
another year with great pitching and no OFFENSE
sick.gif

armchair GMs on Yankee blogs are throwing these names around:

Bronson Arroyo (Mike Francesa will wet his pants if this happens...dude's mancrush on him is disturbing...he gets pissed off about Joba's ERA butoverlooks Bronson Arroyo's 5+ ERA
roll.gif
)
Derek Lowe
Cliff Lee ( only because he was "shocked" to be traded to Seattle
roll.gif
)

BTW, Brandon Morrow has been traded to the Blue Jays in exchange for Brandon League and a prospect, according to Ken Rosenthal.

Wasn't Morrow supposed to be a stud? I still remember his near no-hitter against the Yankees in 2008.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

And a facetious reason why Arroyo could be a Yankee candidate: the #61 is vacant
laugh.gif

I hope it's Arroyo or Harang, the Reds really need to free up some money.

im hearing that joba or hughes along with montero are involved in the deal. if thats the case we better be getting cliff lee.

Originally Posted by onewearz

im hearing that joba or hughes along with montero are involved in the deal. if thats the case we better be getting cliff lee.

joba and hughes for Cliff Lee
laugh.gif
mariners would be stupid for that deal to go down smh at yanks fans think they they will get anotha great pither for joba

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

with a team with no offense (giants) and they lose molina and winn. there not even doing anything.
smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That statement is beyond stupid.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That statement is beyond stupid.
We must not be talking about the same Randy Winn
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I love Brandon League.
met some chick at a bar who grew up in hawaii and used to bang this dude in high school...she told me she had no idea he was a pro baseball playeruntil she went to a red sox blue jays game this past season

Back
Top Bottom