The MAJOR releases 13, 11, 6 for 2010...3,4,play off 13, concord pretty much rumors right now

Originally Posted by JAYS

stupid lil kids let grow up now!

Talk about not making sense....

Anyway, nice try with this thread. Maybe it would have been meaningful if there wasn't another thread ON ALL THOSE SHOES
indifferent.gif

Weren't you the kid that got ripped off on yeezys and made a thread about it also?
roll.gif

kid??? lil BOY u aint even old enough to go to the bar SON...chill out before jr5 bans or suspends you...
laugh.gif

"comming at me all wreckless"...lol youre just a lil BOY...dont talk to me like youre older than me...youre lame too with youre "u wackson"

and ill say it again youre just another lil d ickrider proving my point, "KID"...

Originally Posted by psypha

kid??? lil BOY u aint even old enough to go to the bar SON...chill out before jr5 bans or suspends you...
laugh.gif

"comming at me all wreckless"...lol youre just a lil BOY...dont talk to me like youre older than me...youre lame too with youre "u wack son"

and ill say it again youre just another lil d ickrider proving my point, "KID"...
Im supposed to chill and you're the one comin at me?
indifferent.gif

LOL YOU'RE 26 ARGUIN ON THE INTERNET?!!?
roll.gif

Thats just borderline pathetic dude

You do like to mention "ridin" alot, sounds like you're pretty experienced??

Need me another pair of those Flint 13's my 05 are hooded out!!! Hope the quality is better my last pair the grey was running... Would be nice if theplayoff 13 would come out I slept on those the last time they came out!!!!!!

Need me another pair of those Flint 13's my 05 are hooded out!!! Hope the quality is better my last pair the grey was running... Would be nice if theplayoff 13 would come out I slept on those the last time they came out!!!!!!

JAY, just stop it. When you post on other threads, you seem very desperate for people on NT to recognize you. You make these threads that make you look dumb.
just looking at ur avy, I just wanna punch you in your face. Lol. Stop craving for internet attention. I'm with Bigj505..... Keep flamin him hahahaha

I think BigJ's teddy bear is upset cuz a piece of his ear is missing, word to E. Holyfield....
frown.gif

I have seen all this info posted before, from people who actually have a mastery of the English language....

So I, and others like me, don't really need a butchered, 3rd world rehash of topics that have been covered like a blanket already....

Haters keep hating, players keep playing....

glasses.gif

east99 ^^^ get a life kid how you wanna punch me lmfao. okay flame me for what i said and done, this is stupid of yall going around and say negative about oneand another. Tell me what this forum is all about? learning information right i went and actually called a nike rep for more information on these shoes herethe #1800-806-6453 if yall want to learn more about shoes instead going and read these thread flaming on people, and i want to share with yall nike people whenit will release and if the info already on those other thread well then that cool. **** i aint trying to ruin anyone reputation in this forum why yall B$%$%$and tripping. thank for the people that actually read and move on, and thank for yall hater keep on hating lol loving it. and if these kind of thread that getyall annoys, then nike talker should keep on making these thread for yall hater to keep on hating, because yall hater make me laugh.

they shouldnt be releasing the flint 13s. those came out during the 20th anniversary. a different pair of 13 should be released for the 25th anniversary.

lets get a few more ppl to call....because im calling ducktales after the lady told me the 13s werent in the system and the 11s were not scheduled to release

east99 ^^^ get a life kid how you wanna punch me lmfao. okay flame me for what i said and done, this is stupid of yall going around and say negative about one and another. Tell me what this forum is all about? learning information right i went and actually called a nike rep for more information on these shoes here the #1800-806-6453 if yall want to learn more about shoes instead going and read these thread flaming on people, and i want to share with yall nike people when it will release and if the info already on those other thread well then that cool. **** i aint trying to ruin anyone reputation in this forum why yall B$%$%$ and tripping. thank for the people that actually read and move on, and thank for yall hater keep on hating lol loving it. and if these kind of thread that get yall annoys, then nike talker should keep on making these thread for yall hater to keep on hating, because yall hater make me laugh.
u still dont get the point... keep the info in the threads that ALREADY EXIST... every time u get more info, u have a BAD habit of creating newthreads.

hence, u wack son
laugh.gif

^^^ lmfao why would i want to get to know your point son that would make me wack son. and if you were SO brilliant that post wanst for you son you. uwack son,cant you see it was for east99 not for you, u F$%$#% wack son.. all you saying is you wack son come up with new stuff you wack son...

Originally Posted by bigj505

east99 ^^^ get a life kid how you wanna punch me lmfao. okay flame me for what i said and done, this is stupid of yall going around and say negative about one and another. Tell me what this forum is all about? learning information right i went and actually called a nike rep for more information on these shoes here the #1800-806-6453 if yall want to learn more about shoes instead going and read these thread flaming on people, and i want to share with yall nike people when it will release and if the info already on those other thread well then that cool. **** i aint trying to ruin anyone reputation in this forum why yall B$%$%$ and tripping. thank for the people that actually read and move on, and thank for yall hater keep on hating lol loving it. and if these kind of thread that get yall annoys, then nike talker should keep on making these thread for yall hater to keep on hating, because yall hater make me laugh.
u still dont get the point... keep the info in the threads that ALREADY EXIST... every time u get more info, u have a BAD habit of creating new threads.
BigJ said it best, OP. You are regurgitating stuff that's already known or in existing threads. Maybe you should do some reading yourself

^^^ lmfao why would i want to get to know your point son that would make me wack son. and if you were SO brilliant that post wanst for you son you. uwack son, cant you see it was for east99 not for you, u F$%$#% wack son.. all you saying is you wack son come up with new stuff you wack son...
its not MY point... its the reason why people dog u when u make these pointless threads.

hence, u wack... and ur English is wack... your avatar is wack.... your info is wack cause it aint urs..... u not worth something new.... u just plain old wack

i guess you got nothing to say, and let get started who care about my english, my avatar, lmao you just wack for listing the things that isnt even about jordanlmfao, get back on the subject bro "u just plain old wack" urself lol.. flame me about my info all you want but dont bring up something that doesnteven relate to the jordan subject now.. im done with you post all you want your wack for stupid comment let keep it moving now. mod lock this up i dont want toargue to people that ignorance.. stay cool my bro

I didn't know so many Herbs were on Niketalk now, good thing yall stay in Jordan Forum.
roll.gif
the dude psypha and OP, pure comedy.

Dude, then stop actin freakin desperate for attention. i wouldn't say this if your posts on every thread wouldn't seem like you're desperate forpeople to notice you. you just make yourself look ridiculous. i usually don't get on people unless they ask for it, ex: you.
We all know this info. you could have posted this on the existing thread instead of wasting bandwith.

Back
Top Bottom