"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Okay, on to the debate.
If the 4's were a general release, then because they are well loved by many even outside of the sneaker community they were highly demanded.
No matter how many pairs were released that was not going to be enough quantity, to meet the demand making them more limited as any Jordan usually.
Now, a lot of people wanted those who missed out last week due to reasons stated above.
Jordan releases the 12's the week after to dangle in front of those who missed out on the 4's. So, now you have people with desperation, & money. That's how today happened.
If the 12's would have released after the French Blues or Obsidian's not sure which one it is this year. The Masters may have been around a day or two.
From them looks of things just about every store is cleared out of 12's like they're 11's & it's Christmas.

I'm not trying to go back and forth with you fam, it's all love everyone one NT can have their opinions true or false?

Nike always plans to have demand outpace supply. This goes back to when jordans were originally released and there was an internal battle between marketing and finance (marketing won). The whole game is for everyone to not get them which fuels future releases. The Jordan retro is always the top selling release of any sneaker by volume every week it releases. Prior to the WC4s, 4-5 releases didn't sell through quickly, which was a bit of a wildcard and my guess is Nike is metering these releases to ensure they look like they 'sellout' each release with restocks to clear the production run and/or running volume through factory stores months past the original release date. Nike is also closing the gap on the resell market which exploded over the past several years, which is why prices have gone up dramatically.

Both these and the WC4s were not limited, how close the production numbers are who knows. Fundimentially the issue I think with your point of view is you think factors other than Nike are contributing to both of the past two releases selling out, I think Nike knows exactly what they're doing and they are adept at ensuring these sellout with people who wanted striking out....or managing inventory to create the illusion that they are selling out.

I've never owned 12s and I'm glad these are my first. Really hoping the leather is on point. 

man..if jb put ovo leather on these..it wouldve been a wrap for me..the pics make these look flawless..

Last edited:
Or they have multiple accounts and like their own posts
 People actually do that? LOL 
roll.gif

Lol I know it's the Taxis, did you not see who I asked that question to, and what they posted? They asked why people post the master with the taxis and not the playoffs when they share pics. My response was telling them why people post them with taxis...
But the retro card going to come with every 12 this year though.

Back
Top Bottom