"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

The Taxi drop in 2013 was similar to today in my opinion . It's GR they'll be easy to get ect and instant sell out and resale was strong from the get go and surprisingly strong . I am sure the Taxi numbers were more limited .

But the retro card going to come with every 12 this year though.

The masters were inspired by that poster where Jordan is wearing Taxis right? That's my point... People post pics of the master with the taxis and not the playoffs, because the poster that inspired the master, Jordan was wearing Taxis! Make sense?

We'll see some of these beat to [emoji]128169[/emoji] later this month... Str8 hood classic.... Run from 12 shoes...

Eastbay still has these in a lot of sizes it appears.

Try adding to cart :wink:

Yeah false alarm....they did have them a couple hours ago though for a very short time.

I got a pair from Eastbay around 3PM or so CST. I tried getting them NDC & Finishline after cybercamping before launch but I tried going with Nike since I'd have had free shipping and more of an Ebate. That turned out to be a loosing gamble since I actually got to the payment screen on FNL. I got the Wait Your Turn screen on Nike but got kicked out after an hour and a half wait. Both wound up selling out, at least in my size 13. I went browsing at work in the office while nobody was around to see how bad everybody got hit and Eastbay had some sizes left. I didn't get a chance to log in to get Ebates but I got a pair just before the brass came back.

^
I won't. Since the sole is coming off, I have to reglue them. Too bad I don't know what I'm doing.

I've seen YouTube videos. Looks like infinity barge cement is the best.

2016 black/red will Hopefully be a replacement

^I contemplated them but that retail tag @$300, let alone where theyre @ now via resale, had to skip em.

The only 12s I care about this year
nthat.gif

Black/reds gotta have em... I Think these scream hood classics.. I mean who didn't have these back then.... Ogs That Nike paper outlet type tag hanging... Lol

Back
Top Bottom