"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Did the extra white box come with every shoe or just the bigger sizes? I've seen some with it and I didn't get it in my box. I wear a size 8.5

Yea the box is stupid big, almost like they were gonna put a t shirt or something in it , but was like, u know what forget that , just give em a 1 sided card.

@jgd7971
Tts

Last edited:
 i have some pending charges waiting to be dropped too. Ima call them later today and see whats up.  I also received a cancelation from SNS for my only pair too so now i dont got ****. 
mean.gif

If ur up i suggest u give the footsites a call. I just checked out a 10.5 on all sites but champs. Got email confirmation.

I called an hour ago they said they aren't accepting phone orders for these until monday. They did have stock online recently tho

Last edited:
Was able to cop while waiting in line at nike store
glasses.gif
yesterday, not that hard at all. Saw a few in person and they look nice. Now if I could just get my hands on some Taxis...

Resale on these is actually pretty high. The hype was real.

Preach bruh! When I was at Mondawmin yesterday ppl start running n acting a fool smh. Straight bum rushed the footlocker it was terrible then what made it worse some dude stabbed this other dude in the face 4 times n took his shoes smh.

Back
Top Bottom