"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I bought the NA white cement 4s in a size 9 as well as these master 12s... These run TTS imo

I would've been screwed if I went a half size down. The taxis from 2013 were a half size bigger though.

I'm happy with my pair :smokin

really,, for me the na wc4s ran a little small which was no biggy at all and these 12s ran (big long toe box) both pairs in sz11..
im going half a sz down on the frenchies coming up

is it possible not all shoes are manufactured tts?

Not sure if video was posted earlier but this kid is an idiot for showing off his 12s. Especially in the hood.

Last edited:
Yea been posted a few times throughout here. Even on some people's avys :lol:

That moment when Eastbay requests a return to sender because UPS can't deliver to PO Boxes...

Sad-Frog-Meme-08.jpg
Find out your post office street address. Then when you order your stuff address it like:

123 Anytown Rd. #999
City, State 55533

But Jordan would never do that
They make the lace tabs White
Or Volt or some other colors they keep trying to shove down our throats

lol so after FNL cancelled my 12's, i checked my card and see all this stuff that is now POSTED, not pending. freaking bank decided to just cancel my card lol :smh: be sure to check your statements!

View media item 1943749

Last edited:
they assume is fraud. maybe it is, who knows. strange that all the purchases are different amounts. new card on the way. FNL is trash

lol so after FNL cancelled my 12's, i checked my card and see all this stuff that is now POSTED, not pending. freaking bank decided to just cancel my card lol :smh: be sure to check your statements!

View media item 1943749

bruh... did you even look at the amounts for finishline?

its clear that something was really wrong with that picture other than the same pending charges issues that other dudes were having.

its not the same $238 charge over and over... its a lot of different numbers which scream fraud.

you have

all for finishline

i just don't see the mass appeal of this c/w. i mean, they not bad looking, but why all the hype?

Last edited:
bruh... did you even look at the amounts for finishline?

its clear that something was really wrong with that picture other than the same pending charges issues that other dudes were having.

its not the same $238 charge over and over... its a lot of different numbers which scream fraud.

you have

all for finishline
Not quite sure how this wasn't noticed.

Back
Top Bottom