"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

bruh... did you even look at the amounts for finishline?

its clear that something was really wrong with that picture other than the same pending charges issues that other dudes were having.

its not the same $238 charge over and over... its a lot of different numbers which scream fraud.

you have

all for finishline
This - plus all of the charges are not even on the same day.....

lol so after FNL cancelled my 12's, i checked my card and see all this stuff that is now POSTED, not pending. freaking bank decided to just cancel my card lol
mean.gif
be sure to check your statements!
Note To Self: Never use finishline.com because they will cause you to lose your card without even receiving an item.

its clear that something was really wrong with that picture other than the same pending charges issues that other dudes were having.

its not the same $238 charge over and over... its a lot of different numbers which scream fraud.

you have

all for finishline

Not quite sure how this wasn't noticed.
I think that guy had mentioned it afterward.

you have

all for finishline

Not quite sure how this wasn't noticed.
I think that guy had mentioned it afterward.

repped... you are 100% correct so my outlining = shame on me :lol:

but its still not finishlines fault for the fraud stuff... looks like someone was having fun on the card.

Yeaa i saw the differing charge amounts. What i found fishy was that all of these charges went thru the day i got my cancellation email. Its ironic thay FNL declines me hella times on release day, but they let all these go thru. Go figure

Yeaa i saw the differing charge amounts. What i found fishy was that all of these charges went thru the day i got my cancellation email. Its ironic thay FNL declines me hella times on release day, but they let all these go thru. Go figure
The online payment processing service they use is terrible, and looks like it has security holes as well. :smh:

Last edited:
If there an 8.5 - 9 lmk what outlet thanks
They are an 8 probably at Camarillo

WOW, how far did u have to zoom in so we can that "flaw"
Approximately 5.7535289193458959753690433 inches haha

View media item 1944334Same pic..

Not one for nitpicking but its noticeable from a cuple feet away.I wanted to keep em as my beater pair but they arent my size it was my safety pair... I still might

Welp. Eastbay cancelled my order due to payment verification even tho I called them. 2 size 10s should be available. God speed

Last edited by a moderator:
I never got a order confirmation or shipping email from FNL. Funds were refunded back too. Yet I just got my pair in the mail. Did I get lucky or they'll get that money back soon? TIA, can't recall ever experiencing this. 

*Never got to order confirmation page as well. 

Last edited:
I never got a order confirmation or shipping email from FNL. Funds were refunded back too. Yet I just got my pair in the mail. Did I get lucky or they'll get that money back soon? TIA, can't recall ever experiencing this. 

*Never got to order confirmation page as well. 

This happened to me with the Cool Grey 9s. I never got confirmation email, but got the shoes. They charged my card like 3 months later. :lol:

Last edited:
After the longest wait from nike ever, Mine finally came in today.

No issues. Very happy.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I got an 11.5 and I need an 11, but even the boutiques I go to that resell don't have these in stock. Where is a good place to get a size swap in the Bay Area/Sacramento?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I got an 11.5 and I need an 11, but even the boutiques I go to that resell don't have these in stock. Where is a good place to get a size swap in the Bay Area/Sacramento?
Craigslist or just eBay them and buy your size.

Back
Top Bottom