"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I got an 11.5 and I need an 11, but even the boutiques I go to that resell don't have these in stock. Where is a good place to get a size swap in the Bay Area/Sacramento?
Try giving Sole Supremacy a call.

They're located in Newark.

Here's the number to the shop (510) 792-4090

Last edited:
Aight bet, I'll See What's Up
devil.gif

Has anyone received any info from Nike on their canceled pair and the 20% off code and reserved French blue pair?

Like half the people in this thread had theirs canceled and got that email.

Right right, but have you actually received the code and know how the reserved pair works, all I got was the cancellation notice, but no percent off code or reservation, I called Nike last week and they said they will be emailing something, was wondering if anyone has received anything

Right right, but have you actually received the code and know how the reserved pair works, all I got was the cancellation notice, but no percent off code or reservation, I called Nike last week and they said they will be emailing something, was wondering if anyone has received anything

I have not gotten anything yet and mine was canceled, probably next week would be my guess.

So what exactly are you expecting the shoe to do when u make a step then?
My other 12's keep their shape better it seems.. Yes I know he's playing basketball n prolly got them laced up tight

but look at the leather Buckling 

you don't find that Odd compared to your other 12's

So what exactly are you expecting the shoe to do when u make a step then?
lol right?  Strangest complaints I've ever seen are on this site.  My shoes still look brand new after walking around for 8 hours with them on.  Can't really understand these complaints but I'm happy that I'm happy.

I cant believe I did this but I dropped the ball on the pink 12s for my wife. I was so focused on getting them that I didn't do the size conversion correctly, actually I didn't do it at all. I got a 6 and a 6.5 on their way but she's a 6.5 in womans. I'm distraught and an idiot and have only myself to blame. Probably going to have to resort to resell because she was all excited to match a pair with our 10 month old.

Can anyone who has these and the taxis from 2013 comment on sizing? Do both fit the same? I want to get the right size in the French Blues.

Reason I ask is the CP3 13s and my HGG 13s from 2013 definitely do not fit the same, CP3's are a little smaller. Thanks!

I cant believe I did this but I dropped the ball on the pink 12s for my wife. I was so focused on getting them that I didn't do the size conversion correctly, actually I didn't do it at all. I got a 6 and a 6.5 on their way but she's a 6.5 in womans. I'm distraught and an idiot and have only myself to blame. Probably going to have to resort to resell because she was all excited to match a pair with our 10 month old.
Just sell those and find her size. You'll still come out even.

Back
Top Bottom