"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

i need that 8 and they put me back in waiting
ohwell.gif

I copped another pair of these last Saturday during the Flight 23 opening here in Houston. The hype for this shoe is real. It sold out faster than everything else they had. On release day I remember grabbing three pairs. Sold two kept one. I keeping the one I got Saturday. Good luck to all on this Finish Line restock.

Had the size 14. System was acting like it never added to cart. When it did, I had 6 pairs. Tried to update, now I am back on the splash screen. Smh

Is it just me or does mobile seem to work best with FNL? Lesser of a wait to get past splash. I have 20 tabs open on desktop still on wait and only 1 with mobile that goes right to the page.

lmaooo first time i tried buying FNL online since 12/14 and got sprayed with pending charges from FNL. Kept getting these errors, even tried paypal checkout and it would just log me out when it redirected me back to FNL. Eventually my bank started seeing the charges as fraud and decline everything. welp maybe i was not meant to have these

Gotta love being on the west coast. We always get screwed. They restock at 7am our time like most of us are awake. Smh

Is it just me or does mobile seem to work best with FNL? Lesser of a wait to get past splash. I have 20 tabs open on desktop still on wait and only 1 with mobile that goes right to the page.
Mobile works best most of the time for me too.

saw the jordan alert way late...like 45 mins after it was released.  made it to my computer and got the masters size 14.  whats up with these restocks? they returns or blemished pairs?

managed to get 11.5 Masters and 72-10, was able to use one winner's circle and check out on first try, could have had another white cement but I am good on those, was a strangely easy morning for finishline.com, takes some of the salt away from all the FTB losses.

under order history have an order in for the master 12s but never got order confirm.. card was charged.. i'm good or no?

Pretty salty, been busy at work and just now saw this. Assume I'm waaaay too late and these are all gone now. Did finishline announce the restock or did someone just happen to catch it?

I had a size 8 in my cart and ready to check out, but thought that I wouldn't be greedy and let someone else eat since I have a pair already. No need in being greedy. Congrats to all who copped.

Was offered 11 low nightshade snakeskins for my extra pair of masters....good or bad trade?

Back
Top Bottom