"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Those xi lows are going for more than the masters. The price has come down a bit on the masters on the ebay auctions I have been watching. Seeing alot around 285.

I got a ds pair of the XI lows last week for $250 shipped from a fellow nter.
Not a fan of lows but those are beautiful to me.

The ones dudes are talking about :lol:
View media item 1977959
Those are nice and for a very good price. I have a pair that I've worn maybe 3 times. I'm looking for someone to clear my sole since it shows some wear. I have the citrus and breds that are DS. You won BigJ.

Thanks man. I actually had them when they released but sold them when money got funny. Price has been steadily rising on them and I made a What to buy thread in the classified section and a member looked out. Really missed them when they were gone.

Thanks man. I actually had them when they released but sold them when money got funny. Price has been steadily rising on them and I made a What to buy thread in the classified section and a member looked out. Really missed them when they were gone.
Your Welcome. That's what's up. I'm going to go look at your classified.

I slept on these harrrrrdddddd. These are probably the nicest low out. They grew on me like crazy

I've actually been wearing mine for the past 3 days. That was a phenomenal price those for those. They go for around 3 bills these days. Underrated for sure. Plus, the quality is solid on them.

Last edited:
I went to see the lows in person and that sealed the deal for me...agree with bigj505 bigj505 that these r probably best looking lows. Thanks to the NT fam for feedback..decision was a little easier too since I already have a pair of Masters, and after yesterday French Blues and Wings incoming!

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 I thought they were going for around 3 as well..so bigj505 got a great price...but then i saw this?

http://www.kixify.com/product/last-pairs-left-jordan-retro-11-xi-lo-snakeskin

Must be fakes...?

I went to see the lows in person and that sealed the deal for me...agree with bigj505 bigj505 that these r probably best looking lows. Thanks to the NT fam for feedback..decision was a little easier too since I already have a pair of Masters, and after yesterday French Blues and Wings incoming!

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 I thought they were going for around 3 as well..so bigj505 got a great price...but then i saw this?

http://www.kixify.com/product/last-pairs-left-jordan-retro-11-xi-lo-snakeskin

Must be fakes...?

i don't know man... dude sold 153 pairs of those....

Smh ...thx for clarifying...never used kixify before..guess u have to treat that site just like ebay...came across that link googling for legit check on the nightshades...

Smh ...thx for clarifying...never used kixify before..guess u have to treat that site just like ebay...came across that link googling for legit check on the nightshades...

i haven't either but I've head of bad things on that site. i can't say legit or not but id run away from a seller that has sold that many this far after release date for a sought after shoe.
a lot of GM sellers sell as authentic since they know only a low percentage of buyers will find out otherwise. they gladly refund then sell to the next guy.

Like bigj said 153 pairs is a red flag. Plus look how long it takes them to ship. Weeks on end. They could be pumping them out of the sweatshop on demand. I bought one pair of Jordans from China and will never do so again.

Funny enough, I bought my pair off kixify for around $250. Did a LC and everyone (myself included) said they were legit. That was literally my only experience with kixify though.
Can't say what is a better trade, but the snakeskins are a nicer shoe bar none. The masters are too plain imo, and it's not like there's a shortage of all black Js to pick from.
i haven't either but I've head of bad things on that site. i can't say legit or not but id run away from a seller that has sold that many this far after release date for a sought after shoe.
a lot of GM sellers sell as authentic since they know only a low percentage of buyers will find out otherwise. they gladly refund then sell to the next guy.

Like bigj said 153 pairs is a red flag. Plus look how long it takes them to ship. Weeks on end. They could be pumping them out of the sweatshop on demand. I bought one pair of Jordans from China and will never do so again.
You both put me on to something. I never thought that a high volume of pairs sold could mean fakes. I would always assume the opposite; like the more pairs sold, the better. Thanks for the different perspective. Now I have another reason to be shook when buying online. :smh::lol:

Funny enough, I bought my pair off kixify for around $250. Did a LC and everyone (myself included) said they were legit. That was literally my only experience with kixify though.
Can't say what is a better trade, but the snakeskins are a nicer shoe bar none. The masters are too plain imo, and it's not like there's a shortage of all black Js to pick from.

You both put me on to something. I never thought that a high volume of pairs sold could mean fakes. I would always assume the opposite; like the more pairs sold, the better. Thanks for the different perspective. Now I have another reason to be shook when buying online. :smh::lol:

Haha...it all depends though. I am biased in that if I see a high volume seller from China I am skeptical. Now, if I see a high volume seller from the US I am probably going to be more optimistic that they are selling legit shoes. It really depends on where the seller is from and their reputation.

why? why would you think one person selling more than what a footlocker store ever did could be legit?
ebay is the same, if a guy has over 300+ reviews and it's all 100%positive?somethins fishy. SoleSupremacy for example gets a couple bad reviews here and there because people are just straight up idiots. "oh the shoe was worn, 1star" when they bought a vnds pair and pics showed it...
the fake sellers will cave instantly to a refund as long as the person leaves good feedback

Back
Top Bottom