"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

It's just not something I thought about. The obvious stuff like 0 feedback or stock photo and prices way below market value are dead giveaways, but besides that, I had always assumed good things about all positive feedback. But I've also never purchased straight from China, so suffice to say I haven't dealt with any fakes.

I hope

It's just not something I thought about. The obvious stuff like 0 feedback or stock photo and prices way below market value are dead giveaways, but besides that, I had always assumed good things about all positive feedback. But I've also never purchased straight from China, so suffice to say I haven't dealt with any fakes.

I hope

dont feel bad. we all learn about it eventually and yes, i agree, it used to be just look at the feedback and go. fakes used to be so easy to spot before.
i usually look at location, feedback, items for sale, and look at sold items when i can (like on ebay) to get a feel.

dont feel bad. we all learn about it eventually and yes, i agree, it used to be just look at the feedback and go. fakes used to be so easy to spot before.
i usually look at location, feedback, items for sale, and look at sold items when i can (like on ebay) to get a feel.
True enough. I don't feel too bad since I haven't been got yet.
Guess I've been pretty lucky.... :lol:

Got my pair from finish line today. It was from the restock last week. Quality was ok. I wasn't blown away. One bad stitching spot. Some glue. The leather around the gold lace loops is weird. It's like both shoes have creases in it as if something was under the leather. I like them and will wear them. But over all I wasn't that impressed with them. I thought the quality on the WC4s I had gotten earlier this year was way way way better. Even the quality on the navy/yellow 4s was better. Just my 2 cents

Got my pair from finish line today. It was from the restock last week. Quality was ok. I wasn't blown away. One bad stitching spot. Some glue. The leather around the gold lace loops is weird. It's like both shoes have creases in it as if something was under the leather. I like them and will wear them. But over all I wasn't that impressed with them. I thought the quality on the WC4s I had gotten earlier this year was way way way better. Even the quality on the navy/yellow 4s was better. Just my 2 cents

Dunk From Aboves have best quality of the year in my opinion. Masters are best looking shoe of the year so far for me.

so....not to start a TTS argument or anything just stating my opinion about these masters.  I got them in size 14.  I have been size 14 since I was 17 years old.  always have worn Nike basketball shoes in high school and college ball so today I decide to play some pick up games at the gym in my masters.  For me in this shoe I was swimming in them.  First pair of 14s that I have worn that felt way too big for me.  I mean I have no plans to go out and get a 13.5 to play some ball in but just found it interesting that these were so big on me considering that for years and years every pair of Nike basketball shoes I get were too big. 

so....not to start a TTS argument or anything just stating my opinion about these masters.  I got them in size 14.  I have been size 14 since I was 17 years old.  always have worn Nike basketball shoes in high school and college ball so today I decide to play some pick up games at the gym in my masters.  For me in this shoe I was swimming in them.  First pair of 14s that I have worn that felt way too big for me.  I mean I have no plans to go out and get a 13.5 to play some ball in but just found it interesting that these were so big on me considering that for years and years every pair of Nike basketball shoes I get were too big. 
Did you dominate on the court with them?

I watched these go from ridiculous to now sub 300. I bet if you held at a little longer you could get some cheaper. If not then they will still be available for 280
Nature of the beast my friend or they could be trying to sell them to get to the Black and Red 12s.

Back
Top Bottom