"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

giphy.gif

The name to the website though

Typical finishline. add to cart/splash/cartjacked/splash/add different size/checkout errors/stressed out BIG FU FNL!

there really is just a tiny window between being able to check out smoothly until the bots all turn on.. got 2 pairs SUPER easy, third pair was during the site crashing madness.

How do cats be getting these or any shoe "easily" with these restocks [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Feel free to PM me and share o wise ones [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

^Gotta be on it, either have a app that does push notifications or have twitter alerts sms on your phone

How do cats be getting these or any shoe "easily" with these restocks [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Feel free to PM me and share o wise ones [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
I just happened to be off today and was at my computer when sole links tweeted. My point was the "easy" checkout period where not as many people are aware yet and the bots aren't turned on yet is a smooth window of time that exists, but you gotta be lucky.

I got the push notification on my phone and clicked instantly.

Loaded right in to the splash screen. Only a 14 was left in the 72-10's and 11.5 in the FB's those were the only two I was interested in.

Tried clicking on the 11.5 and was sold out. I waited at the splash screen for like 20-30 minutes.

Snkrs > FNL Mobile

^Gotta be on it, either have a app that does push notifications or have twitter alerts sms on your phone
I use @j23app on the app store Don't know the cost now but has alot of release info and links for the day of releases. he sends the info couple minutes before he tweets. follow him on twitter along with other known people to get the info on restocks.

I use @j23app on the app store Don't know the cost now but has alot of release info and links for the day of releases. he sends the info couple minutes before he tweets. follow him on twitter along with other known people to get the info on restocks.

I'm guessing he doesn't do push notifications

yes he does. Prob worded it wrong. But will send the notification via app. Then couple min later he will tweet it. So obviously if u have the app u get the links first.

Oh ok are there any settings? Just downloaded it, but I can't find any. Or does all news just come through push?

yes he does. Prob worded it wrong. But will send the notification via app. Then couple min later he will tweet it. So obviously if u have the app u get the links first.
Oh ok are there any settings? Just downloaded it, but I can't find any. Or does all news just come through push?
Yes thats how it comes thru.... make have push notifications activated on you phone

Back
Top Bottom