"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

My gut feeling tells me Nike.com is playing with us. Been having weird issues with their site all day. They are probably trying to ween out the traffic. Hopefully able to cop my sz there

none for me either
Looking at 4 different splash page tabs across 3 devices right now. 

On a separate note, NDC kicked me out of line and won't allow me to add to cart so I guess they're done. Email confirmation finally came through for snkrs tho so I'm straight

i guess i got the shoes? FNL charged my card but i havent gotten any confirmation emails yet.

what do i do brehs? Not trying to have like 8 charges on my card

i guess i got the shoes? FNL charged my card but i havent gotten any confirmation emails yet.

what do i do brehs? Not trying to have like 8 charges on my card
Did you get to the confirmation page on FNL? If you didn't then the order didn't go through. FNL is terrible like that

i woke up at 915AM and saw I had a notification from my SNKRS app at 848AM telling me sale starts in 12 minutes. Opened the app, and confirmed payment using my visa but it wouldn't let me submit order, switched to paypal and it went through right away and received the Got Em page. 

For your sake, please link your paypal account to your your SNKRS app. Ordered the 4's and these using paypal, both times my credit card order wasn't going through. 

Back
Top Bottom