"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Finally got the confirmation after an hour+ wait! 
alien.gif

I had no luck with swoosh.... at $114 I'm a little butt hurt I couldn't even cart...

ayo. any who , i missed out too. im gonna keep the page open and refresh a few times today. someone at ntny told me they restocked ovo 10 yesterday. pretty sure they'll restock these too

why you in here talking about restocks not even 2 hours after release time on release day? what are you doing to help this release? r u tryin to oop people carts mr robinhood?
I wasn't talking about restocks!  I was saying these are tough to cop.

My SNKRS says "submitted". I'm usually patient on order confirmation but damn 
mean.gif
. Can't tell based off how this went online

easy cop from FNL
happy.gif
 even got to use my wc
roll.gif
 waited for 5 mins to get through their splash page but once you get in it smooth sailing
smokin.gif

Last edited:

why you in here talking about restocks not even 2 hours after release time on release day? what are you doing to help this release? r u tryin to oop people carts mr robinhood?
I wasn't talking about restocks!  I was saying these are tough to cop.
wasnt talking about you bro. was talking about airsak telling people not to worry these will restock not even 2 hours after release. sizes still pop up etc. they can definitely still be had today or even sunday. and phone orders are on monday.

why tf homie telling people to take their Ls already and wait for a restock? makes no sense.

Last edited:
You don't know impossible. These were easy.
Like I said before, there must be different definitions of the word "easy" that some people have.  Can you get a pair right now at retail online?  If you can please show me, because the shoe just released and it's already sold out.  That doesn't seem too easy to me.  Lots of people on here missed out and are upset.

I see FSR on FNL and got up to the submit order page just like that guy. Just not sure if I wanna pay that $9.99 shipping though....

Like I said before, there must be different definitions of the word "easy" that some people have.  Can you get a pair right now at retail online?  If you can please show me, because the shoe just released and it's already sold out.  That doesn't seem too easy to me.  Lots of people on here missed out and are upset.

You must be young. I said, if you were on your game. Of course now it's difficult. It's way past launch time. :lol:

I see FSR on FNL and got up to the submit order page just like that guy. Just not sure if I wanna pay that $9.99 shipping though....
yeah its a bummer they now charge shipping, gone are the days of free shipping for new release Jordans, but if you have a wc rewards it kinda softens the blow
grin.gif

Last edited:
Look like one of those release allocations tricked us... Maybe widely allocated with a lot less stock for each store.

Free return shipping or just return them at a Niketown or Nike Outlet if you didn't use PayPal.

If you used PayPal just ship them back to Nike
yeah thanks you . I was also reading up on the help page on NIKE com and says you can return ship within 30 days for whatever reason . Just the fear of them being lost and i 

Damn, anyone know where I can get kids size online that's still in stock? FNL is having problems... leaving me to nearly 3k pending in charges.

Back
Top Bottom