"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Finally got through on FNL, after getting like 15 payment and time out errors 
pimp.gif

Congrats to all who were able to pick up a pair, however has anyone seen the iconic pic these are named for.  I did a quick google search on Jordan 12 The Master and came up with nothing.  Just find it interesting that they are named "The Master."
I see what you did there

Are people going through FNL/FTL/EB looking to double up or something?  I don't see any reason to NOT use snkrs app?
SNKRS can be unpredictable

FNL you can use WC rewards towards purchases

Not to mention bots

and some get lucky doing the manual clicking mode option. I got infrared23 6s and Chi 1s manually on EB

Just curious I just started my collection got two pairs of the cement 4s and now the masters. Will buy 3 pairs of the flu games and true blues

I know I can sell 3 of them to family and friends for retail. The other 3 who knows. I doubt the order goes through, if it does I can flip them for $250 a piece no problem. 

I know I can sell 3 of them to family and friends for retail. The other 3 who knows. I doubt the order goes through, if it does I can flip them for $250 a piece no problem. 
your first time ordering from FNL? you aint getting close to 6 pairs from them, lucky to get 1 maybe.

Congrats to all who were able to pick up a pair, however has anyone seen the iconic pic these are named for.  I did a quick google search on Jordan 12 The Master and came up with nothing.  Just find it interesting that they are named "The Master."
I just assumed that they were the Taxi's and Flu's "Mastered" together.

your first time ordering from FNL? you aint getting close to 6 pairs from them, lucky to get 1 maybe.
Yeah, first time on FNL. From the posts I've read it's a horrible site to purchase from. Past purchases are always on nike and snkrs site. 

I wasn't able to cop online. Not mad but only desperately want the flu games and french blue 12's. These would have been nice, but I'm sure these will restock at some point.

Last edited:

I just assumed that they were the Taxi's and Flu's "Mastered" together.
Yeah except the exert on them says:

In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Air Jordan XII, the newest Air Jordan 12 Retro pulls inspiration from the iconic “The Master” poster. A black base grounds the shoe, while hints of white and gold play off the poster’s radiant lines. 

Just seems funny to me that this picture is so iconic yet nobody can find it.

Got order confirmation for two pairs off the app but only wanted one hopefully they will cancel one order on their own if not I'll calk later to fix the mix up

Back
Top Bottom