"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Anyone have these and PSNYs? Is the fit the same, I went half a size down in these the PSNYs fit big for me.

its not that serious? you are asking a question and not hearing the answer. thats pretty dumb right there.

No, you draggin this out is pretty dumb. I'm sorry if I dont want to get on the phone for 45 minutes on hold, listening to call me maybe. When a simple answer can be given. ( Like it was by another poster )

This is a community, not a F&Q section. Relax.

View media item 1916714

So much hostility in the shoe game. Lord forbid I ask a question which I'm POSITIVE several other members are currently wondering. Moving on.

you guys are in for a surprise when you see these sitting on the shelves a week from now due to the massive restocks
I want to see production numbers for these... I bet you're right that they held back a lot of stock-the brand desperately needs some of that hype back and, besides cutting production numbers, this would be the way to do it.

Last edited:
The streets love all black Jordans. Same thing happened around my way with the black cat 4s. I was thinking it was going to be a relatively easy grab....NO SIR!!!

FNL back on that bs again? charging folks and hitting them with the, sorry we dont have your size after the fact? They used to do that to me all of the time. It's one of the main reasons I stopped rocking with them. They once got me for 13 charges of 200 each. They held it for 3 days. f those dudes.

in order to be back, you would need to have left...

Bro it's not that serious, this is a shoe forum. We talk about these kind of things. Relax.

its not that serious? you are asking a question and not hearing the answer. thats pretty dumb right there.

dude you're easily the rudest mod I've seen on here in years. Every thread you're obnoxiously rude to people on here. What's worse is I can't even block you :lol:

you really should relax. It's a shoe forum. Most of us are here to help each other not call them dumb.

thanks. i called people dumb... thats taking what i typed out of context.

back when something similar happened when the bordos dropped it took them like 3 days to return the money back. already called the bank and they said they cant do anything about it since the transaction is still pending [emoji]129300[/emoji]

WELL, SHOOT

THIS PAGE IS EITHER LONG GONE OR DOESN'T EXIST. LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN.

killing me softly.....

dude you're easily the rudest mod I've seen on here in years. Every thread you're obnoxiously rude to people on here. What's worse is I can't even block you :lol:

you really should relax. It's a shoe forum. Most of us are here to help each other not call them dumb.

People have bad days, coupled with everything in forums like this are taken out of context and viewed differently than intended.

Slept in and tried to copp on SNKRS but after multiple air balls while trying to use a gift card, they were taken off SNRKS. NIKE @Lenox was super crazy so while waiting in line I logged on FNL and waited 40 mins to order. Ordered thru PayPal with multiple charges but they'll fall of so no worries. I thought this would be a slept on release but it was pretty crazy. Still able to copp now waiting on the little girl to score 20.

Pictures do these too much justice. Might end up selling these down the line. The quality is decent, but something about these...

Back
Top Bottom