"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Pictures do these too much justice. Might end up selling these down the line. The quality is decent, but something about these...

That nostalgia/hype factor is real until you actually get your hands on them. That's the moment of truth right there. Not every shoe will be a winner in person.

I got charged on PP by  FNL, but never got the confirmation page.  5 minutes later PP updates with a cancel.

I still had them in my cart and checked out again successfully the second time. 

Check your PP statement page, but basically no confirmation no cop.

Thanks

So I went back and tried again

This time got conf number and email

Question: is there still a chance to get cancelled?

That's not the context of the exchange.....but if you say so.
That's not the context of the exchange??

There wasn't an exchange between anyone, I simply stated that they were taxing AND charging shipping. Taxing is a common term for charging more for a shoe. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I got charged on PP by  FNL, but never got the confirmation page.  5 minutes later PP updates with a cancel.

I still had them in my cart and checked out again successfully the second time. 

Check your PP statement page, but basically no confirmation no cop.

Thanks

So I went back and tried again

This time got conf number and email

Question: is there still a chance to get cancelled?

There's a chance. Keep an eye out for plan B if you have one.
Like your order is confirmed but there could be overselling.

There's a chance. Keep an eye out for plan B if you have one.
Like your order is confirmed but there could be overselling
I doubt that
I just think the number of successful checkouts were low
Due to their terrible server

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1929956View media item 1929957View media item 1929958View media item 1929959Scored from my boy at Jimmy Jazz. Won a raffle at FTL and was about to pull the trigger to double up but backed out last minute. I probably should have because dudes were offering $250 and up for a pair. Just wanted one though. Quality on these are on point. Hype was definitely real on these though (from what I saw). About to go through the thread and see how this morning went. How did most people do copping online? SNKRS app is a joke. I tried to place an order through it for S&G's and got multiple airballs. Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom