"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Such a messy release. I think I'm done trying to get these. Finishline credited back 1 of my 3 failed purchases. If they're around later on today I'll get them but as of right now I gotta leave these alone.

Tried calling my card company, but they said only finishline could drop the charges...I didn't get a single order confirmation and I really want the shoes, but I have zero credit limit left and don't want to move other to my other cards...Like how is this even possible rn.

Grabbed an 8.5 smooth on FNL for the homie just now. Email confirmation received already too. Checked out using PP. Went back to the product page and now it's busy lol.

got 3 pending charges on my debit card .. 3 pending charges on my credit card and one pending charge on a gift card with no confirmations from finishline smfh

^^C
laugh.gif
dude slept in and I'm still over here at 2:30pm with 4 failed charges on my credit card. Consider yourself lucky my friend.
For real; unless your size is oos, you should be good on FNL. I'm 3 pairs in already. 
Got mine glistening
CLEAAAN! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Man when I first saw these there was no doubt it would be a cop. Then after seeing them over and over looked way less appealing over time. Idk whether it the gold or the shine or what. Woke up like 945 and carted on snkrs but didnt pull trigger. Happy for those who could cop to rock.

Back
Top Bottom