"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Resale on these is actually pretty high. The hype was real.

Preach bruh! When I was at Mondawmin yesterday ppl start running n acting a fool smh. Straight bum rushed the footlocker it was terrible then what made it worse some dude stabbed this other dude in the face 4 times n took his shoes smh.

You are bmore too? I miss the food down there

the quality of my pair is very bad...

a lot of glue

no simetric between the shoes 

and differet dates on the labels...

Anyone knows if the white blue that comes out next month will be hype like these?
Instead of all the hood guys buying these it'll only be a portion of hood guys for the French blues, the crip members [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't wait for my pair to come in
smokin.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

not really feeling this pic. must be the position of the shot. looks flat on the upper leather area

This is about to be a epic week, got confirmation on 12's and Galaxy S7 Edge shipping on the same day! Guess I'll take pics of my new shoes with the improved Galaxy S7 camera!

heard someone got stabbed for these around my area. smh thats crazy i honestly did not think it was going to be that crazy for these.

heard someone got stabbed for these around my area. smh thats crazy i honestly did not think it was going to be that crazy for these.
They should have made it a raffle release just like any other release. Don't need to be all fancy and change things up.

Things would have been so much different if this was a raffle release.

Back
Top Bottom