"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Just got shipping confirmation for one of my SNKRS pair, and on another note maybe I wasn't looking hard enough but I didn't see anyone with them on at staples center tonight.

Last edited:
Contacted CS since I hadn't received the delay, cancelled, or shipped email. They told me my order was good to go and 15 mins after I get the shipment confirmation.

Praise to the SNKR gods.

Snkrs confirmed shipping.

Awesome shoe. People lined up in sd for these with chairs. I'm fine taking my chances on snkrs

If I get the cancel it will suck. Because Inhad a second pair in cart for quite some time onEB and didn't bother. Mine is still in limbo from the ap. Though I talked to Nike today to see what was up and they said my order was good.

Ordered from FNL around 1230 pm EST and set for delivery tomorrow. This is the quickest I've ever received a package from FNL.

YES!  1 out of 2 at least!  Got the shipped confirmation just now!  Hope everyone else has good fortune.  

I'll take 1 out of 2 instead of 0 out of 2, but man I would have really liked to have that second pair to bust out fresh in a couple of years.  Now I need to seriously contemplate wearing this lone pair or boxing it for a bit.

Just Called Eastbay, the rep finished the product # before i could. Said it was because she had heard it a "gazillion" times for the day. told me no sizes available but they do pop up from time to time, i'll try my luck again, thats how a got the WC4.

So, how should I feel about one of my orders for SNKRS getting cancelled... but then getting a guarantee pair of "French Blue 12's" and 20% off?

Just Called Eastbay, the rep finished the product # before i could. Said it was because she had heard it a "gazillion" times for the day. told me no sizes available but they do pop up from time to time, i'll try my luck again, thats how a got the WC4.
Yeah, I got the same girl each time I called, she's probably sick of me by now asking the same question in a different way 3 times.

Lol. That's funny That she knew the product number.

Just placed a Phone order thur FTL for 10  

CS rep checked and no Sizes

she went back thur and found a size 10 1st then a size 11

i took the 10 n she threw Free Shipping in $207 n change

Just placed a Phone order thur FTL for 10  

CS rep checked and no Sizes

she went back thur and found a size 10 1st then a size 11

i took the 10 n she threw Free Shipping in $207 n change
Dang, what option did you select on the phone menu?  2?  4?  ......3?

Everyone getting either shipped or cancelled emails with the promo code. I'm here stuck in limbo. I've got no email yet on anything. Called the Nike rep again and I was told they're searching another warehouse for my order to be fulfilled cause the original warehouse didn't have it in stock. My status is " preparing to ship" technically but the rep looked further into it and that's what I was told. My guess is I'm going to get a cancelled email. Never had it take this long before for shipping. I'll be shocked if I get a shipped email.

The only one I wanted this year aside from space jams and I get cancelled. F#ck the promo code, I want the shoes.

nike just emailed me saying my order couldnt be fullfilled

oh well. slightly disappointed but not so much.

nike gave me a reserved spot for the french blue xii and a 20% off promo code.

a win for me lol!

Just got through to FTL, sold out.  Keep trying though guys, never know.  Still mad at Nike despite the guaranteed Frenchies and 1 of 2 orders actually getting confirmed.  This entire release was completely messed up.

Back
Top Bottom