"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

How accurate is the footlocker instore pick option because it says they have the masters in my size for pick up instore right now? In my size 11 as well

So was Nike the only one that cancelled orders or did other sneaker websites too.
Finish line pulled that stunt where they charge your account and your order never goes through and then that money is refunded back to your account. That happened to my brother this past weekend from there. And then when the cement 4s came out a few weeks back they pulled the same thing and I never got the pair of shoes

Finish line pulled that stunt where they charge your account and your order never goes through and then that money is refunded back to your account. That happened to my brother this past weekend from there. And then when the cement 4s came out a few weeks back they pulled the same thing and I never got the pair of shoes
That's typical of them to do, I'm talking about footlocker.com, footaction.com, eastbay.com, or champssports.com

yo, been lurking on the site for the past 2 days. I had my order cancelled from nike last night and received the cancellation email. How about this, I just called east bay today 10 minutes ago and asked if they had a size 13 in the master 12s and she said yes and the lady processed my order just now!! The phone order works from east bay. I have already received my confirmation from them as well.
HEY! reps to you sir. I just called and ordered a size 8. Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the non-lurking side. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Footaction site reports some smaller sizes in Harlem and Fulton st. locations. I don't know if they still have them but if anyone in nyc is looking it's worth a shot.

Called eb 3 times so far since last night....stock was at 0-1-0 ..its really random...was similar with blue mirrors

Last edited:
Last few phone order releases have been very quick to ship . Good luck to any size 10 and under that is dialing and needs one right now .

Back
Top Bottom