"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Anyone else who put a phone order in for EB/FTL have their order status as " unit ready to ship"? Cause that was extremely fast....
My order yesterday LATE NIGHT West coast time

has a UPS delivery date for Mon w/ Tracking already

damn looks like i missed out again .. the only time i was away from my cpu to check this thread smh and they had my size .. just got off the phone with ftl twice and theyre all gone .. trying eastbay now but i already know theyre gunna be oos too

damn looks like i missed out again .. the only time i was away from my cpu to check this thread smh and they had my size .. just got off the phone with ftl twice and theyre all gone .. trying eastbay now but i already know theyre gunna be oos too
They pull from the same inventory if I'm not mistaken?

I had Faith In You!

I knew you could do it!
I mean I got a pair that is 3.5 sizes too small for me lol but at least I'll be able to offset the cost of my own pair I guess.

Last edited:
Welp - got cancelled notice and then delayed ship. Called Nike they said its cancelled and I have the reserved French Blues. Meh. This is some BS lol

eastbay and ftl both oos. since today was small sizes, maybe tomorrow will be big feet restock
laugh.gif
I like the way you think.

I haven't gotten anything since my order confirmation on Saturday.

I'm not worried though.

I checked the order just says it's preparing to ship. Won't get worried until I get a cancellation email. Hoping for the best. I remeber getting a very late shipping confirmation on the OVO 10's and them showing up at my door the day after shipping confirmation.

Got high hopes...we gon see.

Glad to see peeps are flourishing with the EB phone orders, but the anxiety in here has me feeling like I ordered a pear [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ordered mine on the day of release and through the SNKRS app.  I got a order confirmation the same day a couple hours later.  But still no tracking number.  I did the live chat twice and they said "rest assured it will be delivered on our before 3/4. "  Does that mean it's not cancelled?  Because I haven't gotten a cancellation email either.  The snkrs app says in progress but on the computer it says I have no order history….arrrghhh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom