"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Received mine today from NDC through SNKRS, overall pleased with quality of materials and workmanship.
The laces seem disproportionately thin, unable to fully and neatly tie down the upper in and around the eyelet zone closer to toe area.
For my feet (early afternoon with lots of walking and standing at work) TTS is fine, a bit narrow on the pinky side, so 0.5 up would not be too wide/long.

It doesn't matter because I'm going to put the thread back on the right track.

My Finishline pair came in. I can see why people do t like the leather because it is pretty plastic feeling but they are solid. Aesthetically, I love them. Materials used, not the biggest fan.

View media item 1935923

so then they are like the first retros

the leather was kinda tumble plastic leather but better to blay ball in

lighter and more flexible than ogs but wont last as long as ogs. ogs were built to last a lifetime lol

i remember when the xii first retroed alot of players played in them zoom was more responsive

Last edited:
FNL customer service just told me my cancellation should be incoming tomorrow LOL morons :smh:

Last edited:
So, my cousin got a 20% off NDC coupon that can be used for anything, and a guaranteed spot/link to purchase the French Blue 12s. I should've kept my SNKRS order and see if it would've got canceled too :tongue:

I manually canceled.

I got a 20% off from when they cancelled my Kobe htm. I kinda wanna place a big *** order. Jordan 30. Jordan 12 and some gear.....but I'm broke. Lol

Still waiting on my pair from Nike. I got a delayed email and charge has dropped off.

I got my pair today and besides a tiny bit of glue they look perfect. Why is the box so damn big , though ?

May I help you?
roll.gif

Just got through on Eastbay, ordered an 11.5, hope I can find a trade for an 11 or 10.5...
How are you guys asking Cs to find u shoes? Maybe I'm doing this wrong . Once this graveyard shift is done I'm going to try a couple more then just hold this L

received my order from nike today. Glue marks like crazy, and it was shipped in a HUGE box with no padding or anything. I'm happy to get a pair, but christ, they could have made it looked like they gave a damn

How are you guys asking Cs to find u shoes? Maybe I'm doing this wrong . Once this graveyard shift is done I'm going to try a couple more then just hold this L

I called and asked if they had anymore Jordan 12s... This is the 3rd time I called.. 1st time rep knew what I was asking for but got cart jacked updating my address... 2nd time the rep didn't know what I was talking about... 3rd time the rep knew and I was successful placing my order.. Now need to look for a size swap in a 10.5-11...

Back
Top Bottom