"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Yeah, my 3 year old, almost 4, recognizes the jumpman logo. She says she has J's for days, LOL.

man in ny soft bottom sold out before noon :lol:
I live outside LA and showed up at 8:30 at my mall, no huge lines, went inside and only 4 people waiting in front of me, was able to pick up 4 pairs, 2 from FTL, 1 from Kids FTL, and 1 from finishline, but they were sold out by noon too. I think sold out by 11am.

Last edited:
guys, use the other thread if you want to talk about anything other than the master 12s

thanks

Very dispointed that the white Jordan plate on the side aren't small width and length and my friend pair are perfect [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Does anyone know how to fix the Jordan plate on the side if it unsymmetrical

Squint really hard and pretend it's fine?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I kid, I kid but I don't think there's a way to do it you'll just have to live with it.

Here's the Jumpman tabs on the OGs and 2004 French Blues which you could clearly see it's always been inconsistent. Also, notice those damn glue marks you all hate :lol: on the White and Red OGs.

Don't feed me the bs line either, "we except remastered products" when the 1997s are top dog...

a891c2b7_image.jpeg

01448235_image.jpeg

d3d1de85_image.jpeg
dam Jordan been ****** up on the tabs since way back

Last edited:
B
Squint really hard and pretend it's fine?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I kid, I kid but I don't think there's a way to do it you'll just have to live with it.
I swear I check em out they looked the same I must've been too stone fml

my side plate on the side is bigger than the other
Does anyone know how to fix the Jordan plate on the side if it unsymmetrical
Very dispointed that the white Jordan plate on the side aren't small width and length and my friend pair are perfect [emoji]128529[/emoji]
dam Jordan been  up on the tabs since way back
B
I swear I check em out they looked the same I must've been too stone fml
...Dude...stop. WTF. One post was enough. If you bothered reading anything either, you'd see this is a common problem too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watch a lot of college basketball, and surprised to see nobody rocking these on the court.

Back
Top Bottom