The McLaren Automotive Thread

Its so strange how we're complete opposites on the matter :lol:

But I hear you.
:lol:  Are you a warmer-shade kinda guy?  Browns, creams, wheats, burgundy, etc?  

I'm totally a black, greys, blues, etc.  

I'm messin' with the Configurator as we speak! :tongue:  

:smokin Now you're speaking my language.

The red exteriors with a cream interior.
The new C63s and M4 blues with a wheat/brown interior :smokin
White SUV with a brown/cream interior.
White Supercar with everything red inside is my dream spec. :x (458 or F12)
I could even see a white SUV with a burgundy interior.
All Black exteriors with reds, creams, wheats, burgundy are spectacular.

I feel like black interiors just lose so much detail.

720S Velocity.

http://autoweek.com/article/geneva-motor-show/coming-full-speed-your-face-mclaren-720s-velocity-mso

7547-mclaren720svelocitybymso-01.jpg

7548-mclaren720svelocitybymso-02.jpg

7549-mclaren720svelocitybymso-03.jpg

7550-mclaren720svelocitybymso-04.jpg

7555-mclaren720svelocitybymso-10.jpg

7552-mclaren720svelocitybymso-07.jpg

7556-mclaren720svelocitybymso-11.jpg

:wow: Wowzers!! Trying to find some content on these bad boys. F40LM, p1, CLKgtr GT1, 996 and 993 GT1 Holeee Canolee I wish I was at goodwood right now to witness this.

Last edited:
One of the OG liveries too. 

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
just saw this beauty on a car carrier trailer in la. it was with an audi of all cars :lol:

Last edited:
glad you didnt spoil the results and im glad salomindrin is making car videos again.. i used to sub his channel a long time ago then unsubbed since he started vlogging and **** :lol:

glad you didnt spoil the results and im glad salomindrin is making car videos again.. i used to sub his channel a long time ago then unsubbed since he started vlogging and **** :lol:

:lol: yeah he said he needed to vlog to build a regular audience before he could go back to making car content. I kinda get it since he split with the CupGang boys, he needed to make sure before spending a lot of money the 3 characters were likeable by the audience.

:lol: yeah he said he needed to vlog to build a regular audience before he could go back to making car content. I kinda get it since he split with the CupGang boys, he needed to make sure before spending a lot of money the 3 characters were likeable by the audience.

always wondered why they split.. :nerd:

always wondered why they split.. :nerd:

Pretty irritating presentation....but he does hit the nail on the head...

Add in the David Lee situation, and it kinda makes sense why he left/they left him.

[/video

just saw the comparison video

man im more impressed by the hurcan if anything... down 100+ HP and managed to keep up with that 675LT

the 675LT is fast no doubt but he had a point with a lambo having the least amount of HP

now we wait for the race version of the 488 since the perfomante is coming soon :nerd:

Last edited:
THE KING OF THE RING! He has the A/C on also.

The McLaren P1 LM Just Smashed The Nürburgring Production Car Record

All hail the McLaren P1 LM, the new dominant king of the ‘Ring. The McLaren P1 LM set a ridiculously quick lap time of 6:43.2—over two seconds quicker than the insane electric NIO EP9 and nearly 14 seconds quicker than a Porsche 918 Spyder—for a new overall fastest lap of the Nürburgring’s Nordschleife course.

McLaren followed up the P1 LM’s record for the fastest ever road car up the hill at the Goodwood Festival of Speed with this absurdly quick lap, released on video for our viewing pleasure.

According to the lap video’s description on YouTube, five P1 LM road cars have been built so far in the past eleven months, and the lap was set by an identical road car prototype called XP1LM. After the lap, XP1LM drove home from the Nürburgring back to the United Kingdom.

1999 Indianapolis 500 winner Kenny Brack drove the XP1LM to set the record. Lanzante, who ran the semi-works McLaren F1 GTR that won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1995, supported the car for its run. The car ran on custom road-legal Pirelli Trofeo tires specifically designed for the P1 LM.

The dapper British folks at McLaren would like to ever-so-kindly eat it, Lamborghini and NIO. Please go faster next time. Thank you kindly, good sirs.
http://jalopnik.com/the-mclaren-p1-lm-just-smashed-the-nurburgring-producti-1795588894

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom