the Mexican drug war

When four people in a Monterrey jewelry store were killed by gunmen who took nothing, few doubted that it was a message.

link *WARNING* http://www.latimes.com/vi...No=default&clipId=3199647

three men with assault rifles ran in, one after the other, the muzzles of their weapons ablaze.

By the time anyone reacted to the gunfire, it was too late. The four people collapsed in the barrage of bullets. One of the gunmen helped another, apparentlywounded by a comrade, out of the store. Before the last killer fled, he fired final shots into a customer and the guard.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn thou
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude tried to get rambo on unsuspecting people and gets shot himself. i hope he died on the way to the hospital
smh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
been real bad down there for a minute... Can'tremember the exact details, but since the main druglord running things got killed the other dealers been fighting for control.

Don't go there if you can help it, I've heard some crazy
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
horror stories that hit pretty close to home.

yo those drug wars are affecting prices everywhere, it's hittin even up here in canada man.

was not expecting a video of it. damn.

its crazy out there right now, especially in TJ.

I expect the death toll reach well over 5,500 before the year is over. No words can describe how intense this war is. I don't know anything about drugprices in the streets but I know people are getting killed over the rising prices.

All of you guys that are planning trips to Mexico might want to postpone them. I wouldn't be caught anywhere near it at this point. Kidnapping Americans isthe national sport.

I don't get it it was a hit on the security guard?

I know these dudes extort businesses and when they don't get there money they send people to spray the place. But i don't know.

Back
Top Bottom