the Mexican drug war

you guys dont even know how bad it is here in tijuana, shootings everyday, kidnappings, finding people decapitated everyday, its bad, honestly if youre a 17-25year old and lived in tijuana most of your life, you WILL know somebody who is/was involved with the drug cartels, a lot of people ive known have been thrownin jail or have been killed because of this, it tough times, never really been apart of that and hate people who are involved in it...

God damn!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Word, being American im not stepping one foot in Mexico. Too crazy down there right now.

This won't end because the Mexican government won't be able to stop it. There are too many corrupt people that are involved. Cops and people in power Ibet are involved in all of this.

Are they still droppin the dudes that sing those Narco Corridos for singing about that stuff?

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

you guys dont even know how bad it is here in tijuana, shootings everyday, kidnappings, finding people decapitated everyday, its bad, honestly if youre a 17-25 year old and lived in tijuana most of your life, you WILL know somebody who is/was involved with the drug cartels, a lot of people ive known have been thrown in jail or have been killed because of this, it tough times, never really been apart of that and hate people who are involved in it...
Yo, real talk I know this chick that lives in TJ. She was raised there all her life. Her dad was supposedly involved with all that. Thestories she used to tell me.....most of you little suburban kids would think it was made up.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

you guys dont even know how bad it is here in tijuana, shootings everyday, kidnappings, finding people decapitated everyday, its bad, honestly if youre a 17-25 year old and lived in tijuana most of your life, you WILL know somebody who is/was involved with the drug cartels, a lot of people ive known have been thrown in jail or have been killed because of this, it tough times, never really been apart of that and hate people who are involved in it...
Yo, real talk I know this chick that lives in TJ. She was raised there all her life. Her dad was supposedly involved with all that. The stories she used to tell me.....most of you little suburban kids would think it was made up.

Do tell.

ridiculous. we need to send them some assistance. like some navy seals, rangers and green berets. the hole enchilada.

this idealistic drug policies are more dangerous than the actual drugs.

how many people have to die before we can have an intelligent discussion about drugs?

Word, being American im not stepping one foot in Mexico. Too crazy down there right now.

This won't end because the Mexican government won't be able to stop it. There are too many corrupt people that are involved. Cops and people in power I bet are involved in all of this.

Are they still droppin the dudes that sing those Narco Corridos for singing about that stuff?

Honestly dude, americans dont have a target on them as soon as they step into tijuana, the only problem is, the only part of tj that americans know or go to,is revolucion avenue, and if you are there, at night , drunk, and its obvious that you are an american, you will have a target on you, cops will be on thelookout to take advantage of you....

... as far as being afraid of drug violence, well, im not anymore, because you can easily recognize when something is about to happen, drug lords NEVER goafter somebody innocent, its always a payback, a kidnapping attempt, or a corrupt cop/judicial agent, and kidnnapers wont go after a random person if they havecalifornia plates (remember its tj, i think we have more cars with cali plates that mexican plates) or a nice car or anything like that, kidnnapers do theyrehomework before they go after someone...

... and yeah, the OG cartel de tijuana was a bunch of narco juniors, juniors is slang for kids from whealthy families, so picture a 17-20 year old kid, thatlives in the best part of town, goes to the best private schools, just being bored and hanging with the wrong crowd, and pretty much not getting paid anything,thats the way it started...

... i got a lot of storys, if people are interested, ill post them, ill be posting an official "welcome to tijuana" thread as soon as i get my dslr
pimp.gif

Tijuana and Sinaloa have been crazy for years. I think the other day they found 13 decapitated males somewhere in the state of Sinaloa. It all boils down tomoney. The Sinaloa Cartel and Gulf dudes are at war for territory and it doesn't seem like it will stop any time soon.

The main reason this is happening is because Mexicos president is trying to fight this for real this time. Past presidents have either been bought off or tooscared to do anything about it. This president has hit all the cartels pretty hard by arresting some of its top leaders and stopping large drug shipments andfinding houses with millions of dollars.

While this is happening though there have been police chiefs killed along with members of law enforcement down there whether straight or crooked. More and morepawns are killing eachother like its nothing down there. Some are even turning to women and children which was unheard of 10 years ago. The president won'tbudge and neither will the Cartels. Its not good down there at all..

Oh yeah, and about the kidnappings - the cartels will not kidnap just random innocent people, they actually oppose that. The people who kidnap others for hugesums of money are just lowly bum criminals trying to get money any way possible.

This won't end because the Mexican government won't be able to stop it. There are too many corrupt people that are involved. Cops and people in power I bet are involved in all of this.

Honestly dude, americans dont have a target on them as soon as they step into tijuana, the only problem is, the only part of tj that americans know or go to, is revolucion avenue, and if you are there, at night , drunk, and its obvious that you are an american, you will have a target on you, cops will be on the lookout to take advantage of you....

... as far as being afraid of drug violence, well, im not anymore, because you can easily recognize when something is about to happen, drug lords NEVER go after somebody innocent, its always a payback, a kidnapping attempt, or a corrupt cop/judicial agent, and kidnnapers wont go after a random person if they have california plates (remember its tj, i think we have more cars with cali plates that mexican plates) or a nice car or anything like that, kidnnapers do theyre homework before they go after someone...

... and yeah, the OG cartel de tijuana was a bunch of narco juniors, juniors is slang for kids from whealthy families, so picture a 17-20 year old kid, that lives in the best part of town, goes to the best private schools, just being bored and hanging with the wrong crowd, and pretty much not getting paid anything, thats the way it started...

... i got a lot of storys, if people are interested, ill post them, ill be posting an official "welcome to tijuana" thread as soon as i get my dslr
pimp.gif

Please PM me when you post it, I do not want to miss it.

Honestly dude, americans dont have a target on them as soon as they step into tijuana, the only problem is, the only part of tj that americans know or go to, is revolucion avenue, and if you are there, at night , drunk, and its obvious that you are an american, you will have a target on you, cops will be on the lookout to take advantage of you....

... as far as being afraid of drug violence, well, im not anymore, because you can easily recognize when something is about to happen, drug lords NEVER go after somebody innocent, its always a payback, a kidnapping attempt, or a corrupt cop/judicial agent, and kidnnapers wont go after a random person if they have california plates (remember its tj, i think we have more cars with cali plates that mexican plates) or a nice car or anything like that, kidnnapers do theyre homework before they go after someone...

... and yeah, the OG cartel de tijuana was a bunch of narco juniors, juniors is slang for kids from whealthy families, so picture a 17-20 year old kid, that lives in the best part of town, goes to the best private schools, just being bored and hanging with the wrong crowd, and pretty much not getting paid anything, thats the way it started...

pimp.gif
That's the thing now. The original cartel was not that.. I mean the Arrellano Felix brothers were at the helm of Tijuana for years and gotthat position from Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo.

The "Narco Juniors" is basically the children of those rich drug dealers who let the power and money get to their head from an early age. There arevery few of the children who do not fall into this category but the majority of them feel the need to abuse their "power" because they can.

TIJUANA, Mexico (Reuters) - Gunmen are deliberately killing innocent people with random shootings at bars, restaurants and shopping malls in the city ofTijuana in a new scare tactic that takes Mexico's drug war to new depths.

Hit squads have killed at least 50 people, including around 10 children, since October in an escalation of violence in public places that security officialssay is akin to terrorism.

The indiscriminate attacks, including shootings in cinemas, pool halls and restaurants, appear to be an attempt by the weakened Arellano Felix cartel to showsecurity forces and rival gangs that it is still a force despite setbacks.

In one recent attack, gunmen in body armor and armed with assault rifles stormed into Tijuana's popular Crazy Banana pool hall and opened fire oncustomers, killing four men and a woman.

"We were playing pool and these masked men came in shouting and started firing at everyone," said day laborer Juan Miguel at the scene, wiping bloodfrom his head after the attack. He declined to give his surname.

"Anyone close to them was immediately killed," he said.

This is mad scary to hear. I was down in TJ spring of 2007. I don't think I ever want to set foot there again.

I wish I didn't see it.. those were just innocent people..

RIP.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

TIJUANA, Mexico (Reuters) - Gunmen are deliberately killing innocent people with random shootings at bars, restaurants and shopping malls in the city of Tijuana in a new scare tactic that takes Mexico's drug war to new depths.

Hit squads have killed at least 50 people, including around 10 children, since October in an escalation of violence in public places that security officials say is akin to terrorism.

The indiscriminate attacks, including shootings in cinemas, pool halls and restaurants, appear to be an attempt by the weakened Arellano Felix cartel to show security forces and rival gangs that it is still a force despite setbacks.

In one recent attack, gunmen in body armor and armed with assault rifles stormed into Tijuana's popular Crazy Banana pool hall and opened fire on customers, killing four men and a woman.

"We were playing pool and these masked men came in shouting and started firing at everyone," said day laborer Juan Miguel at the scene, wiping blood from his head after the attack. He declined to give his surname.

"Anyone close to them was immediately killed," he said.
well, this is what i talking about, locals ¨know their surroundings,¨that poolhall is well known for illegal activity, there was a shooting nearmy school about 3-4 weeks ago, in a lounge/club in otay call utopia LINK , i was about 5 blocks from thatshooting at a friends house, absolutely everyone knows that people that hang out at that club have ties to the cartel, sometimes conflicting cartels, andpeople still went to that stupid club, why?? because they wanted to be seen, and most people who go to these spots that are notorios for ¨posing¨, or pretendigthey are people who are involved with that medium, so most of the people who got shot in that story and the one i posted, are people in the know, or they areassociated with them, believe me i know what im talking about, if you dont know anything about the drug wars in tijuana, or dont hang out with people, you willonly read it in the papers

that video is traumatizing dude, I can't even imagine how I would have reacted if I was in that situation.

awful people man.

Ballin2k3 knows exactly what hes talking about

I use to roll down to TJ a lot when i was younger but now its too dangerous to even think about going down there. There was an incident once that we went to afamous bar Adelitas, and this mob of Narcos came in, they were just asking fro trouble, trying to start @*@+ but we left right away (as so many people did) imtelling you guys these guys can do whatever the %!@! they want becasue they have Fear and Money. Really thats all you need down there, if anyone is planning ongoing to Baja Cali anytime soon i wouldn't suggest it because them cats dont play or you can get into the crossfire. It aint safe no more down there

Back
Top Bottom