The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Woodley did nuffin after conor called him a female and a female dog

Feel bad for woodley he just had to sit there and take it

Welp

Last edited:
Woodley did nuffin after conor called him a female and a female dog

Feel bad for woodley he just had to sit there and take it

Welp

He's pose to do what exactly with all that security around and the fact that he's gotta fight tomorrow. 100% conor ain't doin nothin, just like t wood said he acting tough when ppl there to stop it

Last edited:
He's pose to do what exactly with all that security around and the fact that he's gotta fight tomorrow. 100% conor ain't doin nothin, just like t wood said he acting tough when ppl there to stop it
Exactly that's what's sad about it conor being disrespectful cuz he's protected

Sometimes you make dudes like Conor angrier by ignoring them and not giving them what they're looking for.

It's funny whenever security or ufc employees have to hold the fighters back like they're actually stupid enough to fight outside of the cage (excluding the diaz brothers though since they give no dambs). When dc and failed drug test jones had their scuffle at an event, didn't jones just nudge dc with his forehead and no punches or anyhing connected?

On top of that, potentially TWO baby moms.

Reminds me of....

One of my closest dawgs got three kids and they all three
But we always been that type of crew that been good without a plan B

I hope Conor gets demolished and has to defend his belt against Aldo. I really think Conor winning tomorrow is bad for the sport.

Ronda running off to continue avoiding the media that "turned" on her because they wrote about her loss.

Predictions are tricky with this card.

I'm thinking Alvarez, Woodley, JJ, Romero, Tate, Khabib, Stevens, and I don't care about the rest of the fights.

Conor going to wash Edor Alvarez.

Then he's coming for that welterweight strap, followed by that women's straweight. JJ or KK better watch out

Back
Top Bottom