The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Pillow fist Nate? Lol Nate has hurt a lot of dudes with those so called pillow fists

Nate happens to have a jaw of steel, if conor cracks eddie how he did Nate I wouldn't be surprised if Eddie goes to sleep

Eddie has power he's also sloppy and wild at times

I want to see a Eddie grinder for 5 rounds.

But I fear he gets caught by that left..Conor got da paws..hope I'm wrong tho

Eddie via decision
Wonderboy 3rd round TKO
JJ 2nd round TKO
Weidman decision
Taint, PointGod Edgar and khabib all by decision

Pillow fist Nate? Lol Nate has hurt a lot of dudes with those so called pillow fists

Nate happens to have a jaw of steel, if conor cracks eddie how he did Nate I wouldn't be surprised if Eddie goes to sleep

Eddie has power he's also sloppy and wild at times

The Diaz is approach is volume over power. He does not have one shot knockout power. He just overwhelms you with strikes.

i love JJ, but i hope she doesn't permanently damage karolina's face :frown:
just knock her out with only one punch and have ref step in. i have a feeling JJ gonna be landing at high volume :x

Such a waste that Chandler is spending his prime years in bellator. Dude beat alvarez twice, that second fight decision to eddie was BS. Kinda weird that will brooks was better than both in bellator but looks aight so far in the ufc.

That's definitely true but to characterize them as pillow fists you're implying things

Nate has hurt other fighters gomi miller cowboy Maynard hell even had Johnson wobbly etc so conor getting hurt by Nate isn't really something crazy

Your point that Eddie has power is legitimate he can hang with Conor no doubt standing it just isn't the most safe way to win since he could wrestle

Last edited:
i love JJ, but i hope she doesn't permanently damage karolina's face :frown:
just knock her out with only one punch and have ref step in. i have a feeling JJ gonna be landing at high volume :x

She always lands a lot, she don't got power. Karolina bae isn't aggressive enough and she'll regret it big time if she loses this fight.

That's definitely true but to characterize them as pillow fists you're implying things

Nate has hurt other fighters gomi miller cowboy Maynard hell even had Johnson wobbly etc so conor getting hurt by Nate isn't really something crazy

Your point that Eddie has power is legitimate

Pillow fists was clearly an exaggeration :lol:

My entire point is that Conor got rocked by Nate. Imagine what Eddie will do. That's it.

Pillow fists was clearly an exaggeration :lol:

My entire point is that Conor got rocked by Nate. Imagine what Eddie will do. That's it.
Imagine what conor could do to Eddie if those shots conor landed on nate connect? Eddies chin is nowhere near nates and Nate clearly got rocked himself

Last edited:
But Nate is a human punching bag :lol:

Every fighter is different ..I doubt Eddie and his camp is stupid enough to have the same game plan as Nate ..they're gonna try to grind this out as much as possible

But Nate is a human punching bag :lol:

Every fighter is different ..I doubt Eddie and his camp is stupid enough to have the same game plan as Nate ..they're gonna try to grind this out as much as possible
Game plan is one thing of course, eddies camp isn't stupid lol

Game plans go out the window when you get punched

Eddie has clearly been hurt in previous fights

Eddie is also clearly the best Eddie he's ever been so there's no denying that. Chins don't really improve bottom line. If he gets touched, which isn't impossible by any means, he can go down like he has before

Game plan is one thing of course, eddies camp isn't stupid lol

Game plans go out the window when you get punched

Eddie has clearly been hurt in previous fights

Eddie is also clearly the best Eddie he's ever been so there's no denying that. Chins don't really improve bottom line. If he gets touched, which isn't impossible by any means, he can go down like he has before

Which brings me to my other point. People always talking about how Eddie only gon win by grinding or blanketing. Let's not forget Eddie finished RDA.

Eddie vs. Conor is hard to call. It could be a case of who gets who first. Either that or Eddie taking advantage of Conor's weak cardio and grinding out a win

And as far as Eddie's chin, he's definitely been dropped alot but it says something that high level dudes like Cerrone, Gil, Chandler managed to hurt him but still never took him out. Also even though he got the submission win, Chandler couldn't stop Eddie in that first fight, and that dude hits like a ******* truck. Eddie is a tough out regardless of how often he's been dropped or hurt.

Having said that, I think Eddie plays it really smart the first round at least, goes for takedowns and cage control early to wear Conor down and then possibly gets the TKO in round 3, or maybe just a decision victory. The gameplan is right there he just has to not get caught early.

Woodley catches Wonderboy with a power shot, TKO Rounds 1 or 2

JJ wins

No clue with Weidman vs. Romero, toss up fight. I'll go with Romero by ground and pound cause Weidman is a lame

Miesha beats Pennington

Edgar dominates Stevens as he continues on his path to become the Uriah Faber of the 145 lb division

Johnson upsets Khabib. Johnson is too quick and hands are too dangerous, plus great TDD, he's gonna catch him

Really dissapointed with the Cerrone and Evans/Kennedy fights being dropped, those were gonna be interesting, ah well

Last edited:
I don't see how Karolina can win but I sure hope she does.

She's becoming Honda before HH knocked her senseless.

Karolina has to feel pretty crappy too since she did look up to her.

Yeah honestly that chick JJ getting kind of extra with the pre fight **** talking and now the head bumping too :smh:. But she was very cordial in the aftermath of the Claudia fight so it ain't really Ronda levels. Whatever she's gotta do to get herself pumped to go to war I guess.

Eddie can bang with Conor there's no doubt in my mind

Rashad Evans put it nicely with his analysis

Link por favor?

I'm thinking conor only wins in the first or second if it's by KO/TKO. That power diminishes over the course of the fight.

Don't sleep on Conor's BJJ though. I honestly believe that if he does win, it will be by submission.

Yeah honestly that chick JJ getting kind of extra with the pre fight **** talking and now the head bumping too :smh:. But she was very cordial in the aftermath of the Claudia fight so it ain't really Ronda levels. Whatever she's gotta do to get herself pumped to go to war I guess.

She was also being high key racist to Claudia as wel :lol:

She was also being high key racist to Claudia as wel :lol:

I was sad when Claudia bae couldn't beat her. Haven't heard any news about her for a while.

Some of y'all didn't know that Joanna Nosferatu was racist? She's having to go extra hard on Karolina because she can't fall back on her normal trump card.

The main reason Conor winning would be bad for the sport is Dana would let him hold a second division hostage and ruin everything for the top guys at 145 and 155. It's bad for the sport.

Back
Top Bottom