The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i think conor will KTFO eddie if they stand. eddie gets wild and loopy with his punches. conor is too good with his distance, accuracy and timing, especially when you let him pick his shots. he should be able to land that straight left and upper cut with ease.

however, if eddie turns to his wrestling, i think he could grind conor out and gas him. 

i feel like conor could take his game to another level if he implemented the jab more in his game. if he had a deadly jab to set up the straight left, his striking would be on another level. 

Last edited:
Conor should be able to pick Alvarez apart from a distance, probably a TKO. The energy and stamina should be there for Conor at 155 but we'll see. I have this scenario of Conor coming in with a feint to get eddie to bite, steps back and lands a uppercut as Alvarez goes in for the take down.

predictions

conor 1st rd (less than 2m)
wonderboy 3rd
JJ 2nd rd
weidman decision
tate decision

I thought a few weeks back conor was going to drop and TKO him....

If i had to bet id still put my money on conor, but eddie looks real focused, he knows he can beat conor.

Conor started back tracking the KO during the press conference talking about "if he holds up and doesnt fall, his face will never look the same"

think eddie got him right where wants him.

I think yoel beats weidman, im going to go out on a limb and say TKO

big test for weidman

cant wait

mean.gif
Conor acting a fool in those videos. He shouldn't be talking reckless to Khabib either since I think Khabib would beat that ***

Eddie TKO round 4

Woodley 2 round KO

JJ 5th round TKO

Weidman UD

Frankie UD

I hope Conor gets demolished and has to defend his belt against Aldo. I really think Conor winning tomorrow is bad for the sport.
Not bad for the fighters though. Conor attracts fans and revenue.. sport needs more fighters like him

Woodley gonna be up all night seeing what the fans are saying about him on twitter :smh

Just came back home from weigh ins. It was a packed house. Bunch of drunk Irish people wilding out :lol: . I can't wait to feel the electricity inside MSG tomorrow night.

I'm rooting for Conor and I hope he gets the W, but I see Eddie winning via 5 round decision.

Not bad for the fighters though. Conor attracts fans and revenue.. sport needs more fighters like him
yup, all those champs and fighters with  PPV shares can thank conor for the massive, life-changing payday they're about to receive.

JJ made it a point multiple times during the pressers to thank dana for putting her on this specific card. she knew she was going to cash the **** out.

Last edited:
People always talking about how Conor can crack Eddie with that left hand

But they forgetting HOW HARD Eddie hits man. Don't take his boxing lightly. Pillow fists Nate hurt Conor several times man

Back
Top Bottom