The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Codys girl is trash

Ariel tweeted that he'd like to see weidman move to 205.. it'd give the division some needed interest.. not sure how he'd look though

Watched the Whittaker-Brunson fight last night. Tf was Brunson doing? Seemed like he got desperate so early and played right into the counter smh. Looking forward to Whittaker next fight though but not sure he is top 5 material.

Would definitely be interesting to see Weizmann at 205 as the division needs some new life.

:nerd: :nerd:

As if Dana didn't like Bjorn enough as it is, I can't imagine the hate if it has to do with the fighter's union. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe they'll finally smarten up and realize they're the ones getting their skulls cracked and not the company suits like scumbag dana. All of this is dependent on top guys participating like the guys that were listed.

Josie is delusional. But he plans on following McGreGOAT up to 155 after defending his paper title

Josie need to shut the hell up :lol:

I been lost hespeckt for that dude after all that talking he did earlier after getting slept ..when you get put to sleep you just shut up bro it makes you look 10x worse saying dumb ish like that

Headlines on mmafighting.com

"Ferguson: Khabib is a whiny b word"

"Aldo wants fight with 'p word' McGregor"

Lollllll

About to listen to MMAhour now

still don't understand why max and pettis fighting for an interim title if aldo is now official champ

still don't understand why max and pettis fighting for an interim title if aldo is now official champ
It's one of the biggest shams they've done in a long time. Wolf tickets AF

Wonder how this "title fight" effects the overall buys.. Ariel was saying he believes this new title fight isn't going to even make a difference

Helwani made a good point- since they stripped Conor for the 145 title, why not just make Holloway vs Pettis for the real belt with Aldo getting an immediate shot. He was already on the fence about his fighting career.

Last edited:
Helwani made a good point- since they stripped Conor for the 145 title, why not just make Holloway vs Pettis for the real belt with Aldo getting an immediate shot. He was already on the fence about his fighting career.

Because Jose's last fight against Edgar was for the interim belt so he's already the interim champion.

You'd have to "strip" him of the interim belt to make Max/Pettis fight for the real belt.

**** show :lol:

Because Jose's last fight against Edgar was for the interim belt so he's already the interim champion.

You'd have to "strip" him of the interim belt to make Max/Pettis fight for the real belt.

**** show
laugh.gif
That's why I'm SO confused about cats saying to make Pettis/Holloway for the REAL belt. 

Do people forget that Aldo starched Edgar at UFC 200? He said he was going to retire but then he backtracked and said he wants to fight early 2017. 

Makes no damn sense to strip an interim champ. Aldo gets stripped and has to fight the winner for the real belt? Moving backwards. The lineage all messed up

**** show :lol:
That's why I'm SO confused about cats saying to make Pettis/Holloway for the REAL belt. 

Do people forget that Aldo starched Edgar at UFC 200? He said he was going to retire but then he backtracked and said he wants to fight early 2017. 

Makes no damn sense to strip an interim champ. Aldo gets stripped and has to fight the winner for the real belt? Moving backwards. The lineage all messed up

in my opinion, conor got the REAL belt. blame the ufc for not forcing him to make not even one title defense.
they created this monster and nonsense :lol:
but sh... it's hella entertaining :lol:

Last edited:
uff doesn't need logic anymore. They make their own reality. Maybe my wish of mighty mouse fighting a heavyweight will happen. Or honda getting knocked out by cain velasquez in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom