The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Holloway let off the choppa today on Aldo for ducking him :lol:

"That *************, he got diagnosed with that f*cking p*ssy-itis that he's been f*cking having lately. And whenever he wants the vaccine, he can come and get it. So we'll see what happens," Holloway said.

"I ain't friends with the guy. I don't follow him on social media or whatever. I don't talk to him, I don't retweet stuff he posts or have conversations with the guy. So who knows what's going through his mind? Only his coaches and only himself. But we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens after Dec. 10 and we'll find out. We're going to go out there, you guys are going to get a great fight, and after Dec. 10, we'll see what's up with that guy's mind."

Holloway would get washed by Jose, he needs to sit his *** down focus on winning that meaningless interim tittle, and he will get his wish of Jose.

Then get worked for 5 rounds easily.

Aldo is a beast but he's too small for 155. 145 is his domain, at 155 he's a ******.

Frankie pulled it off in a time where the division was filled with smaller dudes, but that's an uphill battle for a 5'7" guy right now. Especially if you want to stand and trade.
Most likely your assessment is dead on

I don't think we'll ever get WEC Aldo back where he fought with no qualms. 3 round Aldo>

WEC Aldo was silly.

Finished everyone except for Faber and well, we all know how that fight went.

My guy hit Cub Swanson w/ a flying double knee 8 seconds into the fight, :lol:

Holloway would get washed by Jose, he needs to sit his *** down focus on winning that meaningless interim tittle, and he will get his wish of Jose.

This
WEC Aldo was silly.

Finished everyone except for Faber and well, we all know how that fight went.

My guy hit Cub Swanson w/ a flying double knee 8 seconds into the fight,
laugh.gif
That knee was so vicious and the cut that Cub got was vicious.

I dunno if there would be feels, dunno how many here are aldo fans. He's been on my ish list ever since he lost the belt and I wasn't a fan of his before that.

That division has been quiet since the belt hasn't been defended. max winning would be a good change though.

Seems like nt gives max zero shot against Aldo

Hopefully the fight happens just for the feels that would be had if max beat him

Yeah, there's about a 0% chance those feels will be had :lol:

Unless Aldo's chin is completely eroded he's running through Max. Matter of fact I don't even know if Max gets through Pettis.

Aldo will always be dookie for how he acted after getting slept in 13 seconds. Making all these excuses and talking crap to the guy that did it :smh:

Wasn't even that serious. As long as he brings it in the cage I couldn't care less

Last edited:
I've learned the hard way plenty of times to say X fighter has zero chance to win

So foolish IMO

But at the same time max has a big fight in front of him so he needs to proven himself in that match

i like max....i think he runs through pettis....

but man he writing ALOT of checks right now....

lets see if he can cash the check with showtime first.

Max took it overboard but he was just telling it as it is.. all he wanted was a fight with Jose originally

When Jose went running is when max got mad and called him out for it

No one's saying he doesn't have a chance, just that the probability is low

How many people even think he's going to beat showtime, nevermind aldo

I know I don't, just that he has a chance

Last edited:

This

That knee was so vicious and the cut that Cub got was vicious.

Yeah, there's about a 0% chance those feels will be had :lol:

Unless Aldo's chin is completely eroded he's running through Max. Matter of fact I don't even know if Max gets through Pettis.

No one's saying he doesn't have a chance, just that the probability is low

How many people even think he's going to beat showtime, nevermind aldo

I know I don't, just that he has a chance
Just three people so far I'm sure there's more

I've learned the hard way plenty of times to say X fighter has zero chance to win

So foolish IMO

But at the same time max has a big fight in front of him so he needs to proven himself in that match

It's never really 0% of course, I'm ******* around.

But Aldo will very likely be whipping his *** if it happens. Max ain't ready for that

on the real, max need to dead all that mcgregor talk.....

he sounding a lil lame....i mean bro he beat you up fair and square it wasnt even really close.

no one tryna see mcgregor holloway rematch. sorry max.

on the real, max need to dead all that mcgregor talk.....

he sounding a lil lame....i mean bro he beat you up fair and square it wasnt even really close.

no one tryna see mcgregor holloway rematch. sorry max.
What exactly did he say regarding Conor that makes him sound a little lame?

Last edited:
What exactly did he say regarding Conor that makes him sound a little lame?

he just keep going on and on about a rematch with conor...

keep saying he was hurt the first fight too and how he was only 21 then, just hella tryna jockey himself a position for a rematch that no one cares about.

Its almost like hes hella proud he went all 3 with conor, like that warrants another shot.

then he over here calling aldo a ***** for wanting a rematch LOL WUT

Last edited:
Ah I missed those comments only read the comments made with Ariel

He's trying to make a name for himself , in this day and age it's almost required smh

Back
Top Bottom