The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Y'all been killing this Interim Title thing all weekend, let it die already.

Has anyone been keeping up with The Ultimate Fighter? It was a great season of fights, the finale is tomorrow night. I think Tim Elliot is going to get the victory to go face off with Mighty Mouse on Saturday.

Who is tim elliot facing? I hated that guy on the show who argued with tim saying that winning the show and having money would solve all of his problems and everything that happens is god's plan.

Who is tim elliot facing? I hated that guy on the show who argued with tim saying that winning the show and having money would solve all of his problems and everything that happens is god's plan.
Yep the Japanese guy Hiro. I think Tim wins and then gets destroyed by MM this Saturday. Tim was speaking lots of truth that one episode, surprised that was aired.

That other guy arguing should get a fight on the finale though. There areally a couple guys who have potential to be contenders from the show. Crazy Moreno got that victory over Smolka.

Last edited:

I understood what he was trying to say. That 6 figure contract would change his current situation. It might not necessarily set him for life, but it would definitely ease the struggle and I think he has a whole bunch of kids. His real issue was with Tim just dismissing the either competition.

The results of the whole season of TUF were leaked before it even aired. Some cable companies even accidentally leaked it on their schedule for the weigh in coverage listing Johnson vs *** leaving no doubt who wins tonight.

The season was excellent and almost all the guys deserve to be in the UFC, but I don't think any of them have anything to offer in a fight with Mighty Mouse.

are there any legit superfights for mighty mouse
he'd be an undergo but i'd like to see him vs. either dom/joanna

Ferguson said he was set to fight on the next UFC card in Cali but the opponent was too injured from his last fight.. but he said we should excited for his next fight..

Could it have been nate Diaz?

are there any legit superfights for mighty mouse
he'd be an undergo but i'd like to see him vs. either dom/joanna

If he beats the tuf winner easily, then a rematch with Cruz should be his retirement fight. Someone mentioned he wants to switch to pro-gaming soon. Probably gets a lot more love from twitch than from mma fans.

Last edited:
Holloway let off the choppa today on Aldo for ducking him 
laugh.gif

"That *************, he got diagnosed with that f*cking p*ssy-itis that he's been f*cking having lately. And whenever he wants the vaccine, he can come and get it. So we'll see what happens," Holloway said.

"I ain't friends with the guy. I don't follow him on social media or whatever. I don't talk to him, I don't retweet stuff he posts or have conversations with the guy. So who knows what's going through his mind? Only his coaches and only himself. But we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens after Dec. 10 and we'll find out. We're going to go out there, you guys are going to get a great fight, and after Dec. 10, we'll see what's up with that guy's mind."

That's the only way he'd get a rematch with the irish fella. The company doesn't like him though and would probably say he needs to go through 1 or 2 lightweight contenders before he gets the fight.

Just because Aldo goes to 155 doesn't mean Conor going to fight him. Reading the tea leaves, Conor wants nothing to do with Aldo.. seems like Conor just done with him. The buildup was too much

Just because Aldo goes to 155 doesn't mean Conor going to fight him. Reading the tea leaves, Conor wants nothing to do with Aldo.. seems like Conor just done with him. The buildup was too much

dana will probably make aldo go through the gauntlet and if he does get some quality W's, conor will be up at 170 by then :lol:

I would like to see Aldo go up against the contenders at 55.. 45 is pretty much dead now... the young guys will take some time to develop (Yair, Korean Super Boy, Ortega etc)

Better for Aldo to challenge himself, well at least selfishly I'd like to see that.. first let him fight Pettis or Holloway to try to finish off the division..

Aldo is a beast but he's too small for 155. 145 is his domain, at 155 he's a ******.

Frankie pulled it off in a time where the division was filled with smaller dudes, but that's an uphill battle for a 5'7" guy right now. Especially if you want to stand and trade.

Aldo is a beast but he's too small for 155. 145 is his domain, at 155 he's a ******.

Frankie pulled it off in a time where the division was filled with smaller dudes, but that's an uphill battle for a 5'7" guy right now. Especially if you want to stand and trade.
Most likely your assessment is dead on

I don't think we'll ever get WEC Aldo back where he fought with no qualms. 3 round Aldo>

That smaller cage helped too. He used to annihilate guys, now he just fights to the level of his competition

I hope Max beats Pettis tho so he can get the fight he wants so bad. He'll push the pace and actually make Aldo work but in the end I think he's gonna get taken apart violently :lol:

After that maybe him and Dom get it on if Dom looks fantastic against Cody. Or I guess try to get that Conor fight or try his hand at 155, but either one of those is gonna be a hell of a challenge

Back
Top Bottom