The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How many goddamn times is that guy going to fall to the ground on his back? If this was wcw the crowd would throw their trash into the cage.

And then he cries when he gets an accidental kick in the face on the ground in a scramble. Ashamed this dude is from my hometown.

One of the worst fights i've seen in a long time. So awful to watch. Didn't help that maynard is beyond washed.

Also, I never understood when one opponent is on his butt and the other is standing above him why the ref would tell the guy standing he has to let the guy on the ground get up. That's the perfect time to blast him with an uppercut, or a knee or kick to the face.

They should take a point away everytime dude looks to the ref and tries to signal him. Worry about fighting and winning, not attention from the ref.

Homeboy literally just said he defended the leg locks and ground game by running away. I wish this 10th planet rolling leg lock garbage wasn't allowed in the UFC. Save that trash for the Eddie Bravo Invitational, nobody wants to watch you do front rolls to failed leg locks for 15 minutes.

First it was rogan that said demetrius is the goat and now stann said he's the best martial artist of their generation. There's a guy in the weight class above him who is the champion and has a win over him though. I know Cruz has missed so much time but for me it's difficult to call dj the best or best of all time if he does have a loss against another champion and great fighter.

How was TUF this season? Great concept but I give no Fs about 125

Demetrius overrated AF

iono bout overrated af
laugh.gif
 but he definitely should have moved byke to 135 to challenge them top Bantamweight dudes

Don't like his excuse about being the smaller man at that division.. there's really no one that can touch him at 125 why not challenge yourself MM 
mean.gif
 ain't eem gonna be impressed when he breaks Silvas record because he fighting a bunch of bums these days.

Last edited:
Oh my bad didn't see anyone call him goat in here so I was confused on that.. y'all talkin bout stann and joe 
mean.gif
 you right overrated af 

I think he's super good and super technical but he ain't ever in goat conversation for me personally. 

Last edited:
First it was rogan that said demetrius is the goat and now stann said he's the best martial artist of their generation. There's a guy in the weight class above him who is the champion and has a win over him though. I know Cruz has missed so much time but for me it's difficult to call dj the best or best of all time if he does have a loss against another champion and great fighter.

Loss was five years ago though and DJ has grown so much since then. He gets bonus points in my opinion because he tries to steamroll his opponents and not just toprock around them.

By the same though process we can say Cruz will never be an all time great because Fabre submitted him.

The ufc guys always praise how his technique is perfect but no one cares about that except those guys.

If you look at his resume, there's no big names wins. It's not his fault since he's the only star in that division and it's still a fairly new ufc division.

Loss was five years ago though and DJ has grown so much since then. He gets bonus points in my opinion because he tries to steamroll his opponents and not just toprock around them.

By the same though process we can say Cruz will never be an all time great because Fabre submitted him.

Cruz already avenged that loss twice. faber was a decent wec guy at the time of their first fight.

That's why I said a few pages back dj should just move up and rematch Cruz as his retirement fight. Nothing left for him in his division. Move up and challenge for the belt and try to be another guy who had 2 belts at the same time.

Davis is the one that lost to Ronda in like 10 seconds right.. homegirl ain't eem rated no more 
laugh.gif
 trash

Davis is the one that lost to Ronda in like 10 seconds right.. homegirl ain't eem rated no more :lol:  trash

takedown, headlock and gave her a bunch of noogies

hate to disappoint ya, but rousey gonna wash nunes and retire right after

Last edited:
Honestly I hate honda but I need to see her fatass win 

wait wut Davis beat Nunes!?!? did she just sid that

Last edited:
So does Cannonier knock on doors and hand out Watchtowers in his free time? Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to fight, huge sin for them.

Back
Top Bottom