The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Will Conor be allowed to box if it's an org outside the ufc? Don't really see Dana and Co allowing this but maybe he uses his leverage somehow. I still think it's a publicity stunt and he never boxes in or outside the ufc.

Only with permission from the UFC. I am sure they would also want to cross promote the event. 

I can't see it ever happening.

Last edited:
Will Conor be allowed to box if it's an org outside the ufc? Don't really see Dana and Co allowing this but maybe he uses his leverage somehow. I still think it's a publicity stunt and he never boxes in or outside the ufc.

If bellator can also put out kickboxing fights, then the ufc can set up a boxing match.

For years people always been challenging mayweather, I know it's because he draws the most money but when it doesn't work they never try to bait anyone else like manny was in his prime. Or even now, mma fighters aren't calling out canelo or ggg. Those matches would be way less money but way more than their ufc paychecks.

I bet conor boxes a legit name in boxing soon.

Won't be mayweather but im sure the whole world is curious to see what he can do in the ring.

Hmm maybe jr middleweight or a welterweight fight?? :nerd:

:lol:

Man if this guy Paulie doesn't go sit down somewhere....

But if this Conor thing isn't complete BS he's better served going straight into the money match, even old worn out Paulie might be able to give him a boxing lesson and ruin that big payday

some big name is going to take a dive vs conor and get paid for doing so. it would set up a huge payday for his next fight (mayweather)

Last edited:
No need tho, people would buy it right now. Idiots like Skip Bayless are already on national tv telling people Conor will win, they'd get all the buys they need if they booked it today

I think regardless who he fights, its good for both sports....

theres money to be made and new audiences to be gained

I def see it happening, the ball is in conors court.

Mayweather is playing the game too, I think they both trying to manufacture some real hype and see what comes of it.

No need tho, people would buy it right now. Idiots like Skip Bayless are already on national tv telling people Conor will win, they'd get all the buys they need if they booked it today

His hate for mayweather is comical. He still says manny beat floyd in their fight, he's beyond an idiot troll.

His hate for mayweather is comical. He still says manny beat floyd in their fight, he's beyond an idiot troll.

Yeah man, a couple of his quotes from after Manny's last fight:

Right now, Floyd Mayweather sitting ringside is afraid of what he's seeing from Manny Pacquiao, who looks as dominating as ever.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 6, 2016
Pacquiao is smiling over at Floyd as if to say, "See what I can do when I'm not fighting with a torn rotator cuff?" Want some, Floyd?
Tonight Pacquiao looked as good as ever, offensively and especially defensively. If only Floyd would have the guts to fight him healthy.

Pure idiot :lol:

I think regardless who he fights, its good for both sports....

theres money to be made and new audiences to be gained

I def see it happening, the ball is in conors court.

Mayweather is playing the game too, I think they both trying to manufacture some real hype and see what comes of it.

I still think the UFC would never let it happen unless they convince Floyd to do an MMA bout, or if they negotiate it during last bout on Conor's contract. They're not gonna diminish their hottest commodity by having him go out there and lose in a boxing match, unless it's the end of the line and they're cashing out.

skip is in the entertainment bidness. been trolling since he got on tv. never was this bad when he was a "journalist"

skip is in the entertainment bidness.

word. he making millions too.

Skip is a sports shock jockey just trying to make headlines and get people talking.

never understood how cats never saw through this and take him so literally.

dood is the master of rustling jimmies.

(Cain said he's getting surgery after he fights Werdum)

HeNieBM.jpg

elliot didn't look too impressive against hiro. Maybe he'll survive until round 2 tonight.

saw the "who the **** is dat guy" coming for paulie malignaggi 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For what it's worth, both Chuck Lidell and Matt Hughes were let go from whatever positions they held with the UFC.

War Masvidal tonight :smokin

Back
Top Bottom