The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Cody was on with Ariel today saying he's not sure when he'll return

He wants to face the winner of tj dj if it happens

He expects dj to beat the "slow" tj

Cody and tj need to quit it. Neither of them are gonna want to spend time defending the 125 belt if they get it. Just shut up and stay in your division

Until Cody or tj don't want fight randoms at 125 anymore and vacate the belt and/or they hold up 135

Or until Cody hurts his back again and log jams two divisions

Tj I could see more so because he isn't champ at 135. Cody, no just no. If anything go up in weight later there's tons of fights at 145

Last edited:
DC gonna pull out with an injury, and we're going to get Gus vs Bones 2

All those AKA guys are NOTORIOUS for pulling out. Smh.

Props to Vera for banning Magana from Alliance... Called her everything that is wrong with society right now... She bullied non stop on TUF and keeps at it... Only way to keep herself in the news because she is garbage at her craft

Y'all see that her IG acct was taken down? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I don't know if this is off limits in this thread... but there's a some serious money to be made betting MMA.

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Info needed.

Couldn't sleep last night, ended up watching Pancrase 287 and got a chance to see my girl (and current pro wrestler) Syuri Kondo. She transitioned into MMA a few years ago but she already had kickboxing and boxing experience.

She won the Strawweight Queen of Pancrase title. Hopefully she can make true to her dream of making it to UFC
View media item 2449679View media item 2449680View media item 2449681View media item 2449682View media item 2449683View media item 2449684View media item 2449685View media item 2449686View media item 2449687

Girl looks like Tanahashi when he braids his hair.

Hyped to see Moraes in the UFC finally. Assuncao is a nice test out the gate.

Always interesting to see how the dominant guys from other orgs match up.

Gaetje will be another.

Saw on Sherdog that Aldo vs Holloway is pretty much even money. Think I'm going to place a decent wager on Aldo

Gaetje is insane. He said he will be ko'd within his next 10 fights lol

He gives no damns but I'm happy he's here. Much more than when will brooks came over

How much you get on the payout? Even money?

Manuwa and oldzemir is a great backup match for 214. If they end up fighting it's a great fight for the next #1 contender

If D.C. Wins it'll be a rematch though
Aldo is -130 so he is a slight favorite. 

My brother did $390 on Aldo to win $300

I did the same as him

My home boy did $260 on Aldo to win $200

Back
Top Bottom