The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

right here
glasses.gif

Max is on some standnbang **** sometimes but if he actually fights disciplined like in the Pettis fight he's gonna make Aldo work. If he gets sloppy he's gonna pay for it.

Even at his best though I think Aldo is better, 5 round decision for Jose, hopefully Max can push him and make it interesting. 5 round schooling if Max is sloppy or Aldo's speed advantage is too much for him tho

Since Tony hasn't gotten a fight announced do they try to re-up that fight after Ramadan?
With Conor seemingly on course to fight Floyd and Nate waiting for Conor (while saying he isn't waiting for Conor) I would say it's their only option

Damn shame it didn't happen since I believe both were at their peak condition

The next best thing would be a rematch with Barboza, but as great a fight as that would be it just doesn't pull me in like the Khabib matchup did

Oh and I wouldn't be opposed to see Josie move up to 155 if he destroys Max

After Max there's Frankie and a bunch of up and comers. Not sure how interested Josie is in the division, or the sport in general

I could easily see Josie "retire" win or lose against max and do some other stuff for a bit. Then return to MMA in the future after experiencing some other things

I always thought 70% or more of people who watch MMA place wagers. It's not some sort of new discovery. Anyway you can lose money just as easily as you can win money. You will have hot and cold streaks. Like every other vice, it can get addictive.

I'm thinking Max beats Aldo. Max gets better and better with each fight, while I feel that Aldo has peaked.

Max is good but Aldo is better than him. Easy UD for Aldo.

Frankie probably hoping Max wins so he can get the strap from him.

As Vince mentioned on that last page, I think Aldo might move up after. There isn't anything else to prove at 145.

All the young guns just got knocked off.

And he probably wants the Conor rematch but I don't think he'll get it.

Last edited:
As Vince mentioned on that last page, I think Aldo might move up after. There isn't anything else to prove at 145.

All the young guns just got knocked off.

And he probably wants the Conor rematch but I don't think he'll get it.
Yeah I don't think Aldo will ever get his rematch against Conor 

Back
Top Bottom