The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah hard to say what will happen with the LW division. I mean if the Conor-Mayweather fight gets made they prob try to setup another interim match with either Tony/Khabib again or Diaz but seems Diaz only wants money like he would get for a McGregor match. Division is a mess, I think Conor should be stripped if he doesn't defend by end of the year considering his future seems up in the air and he has a history of not defending lol.

That said there are some good matchups for Aldo if he does move up.

Conor probably gonna let that **** burn Aldo for the rest of his life
Yeah pretty much 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Yeah hard to say what will happen with the LW division. I mean if the Conor-Mayweather fight gets made they prob try to setup another interim match with either Tony/Khabib again or Diaz but seems Diaz only wants money like he would get for a McGregor match. Division is a mess, I think Conor should be stripped if he doesn't defend by end of the year considering his future seems up in the air and he has a history of not defending lol.

That said there are some good matchups for Aldo if he does move up.

They can't even get a ******* INTERIM title fight done right now which is a joke.

Aldo/Ferg for it if Aldo wins? :nerd:

They need to only have 2 belts. One for 170 pounds and under. One for everyone heavier than that.

Aldo shouldn't need Brazilian judges as it is. If he wins a decision it will be the same way he whooped Frankie for 5 rounds.

Didn't eem realize Yancy was fighting on the card, thought he was just traveling with Max 
roll.gif

Erick Silva hands down had to be on roids. Dude's body look too different now in the USADA era

Hope Karolina doesn't get wrestle f'd. Or do I? 
nerd.gif

Didn't eem realize Yancy was fighting on the card, thought he was just traveling with Max :rofl:

Erick Silva hands down had to be on roids. Dude's body look too different now in the USADA era

Hope Karolina doesn't get wrestle f'd. Or do I? :nerd:

Silva for sure was on something

Him vs Yancy should b a good scrap

So supposedly this isn't vitors last fight on his contract... Interesting to see what he does against Nate, he's been training at tri star

Silva for sure was on something

Him vs Yancy should b a good scrap

So supposedly this isn't vitors last fight on his contract... Interesting to see what he does against Nate, he's been training at tri star
Right? Silva aint fooling nobody

So we were correct, Josie definitely bored at 145. If he blows through Max, PLEASE GET ALDO VS NATE. It's a fight that Nate might actually be open to. Either Nate or Ferguson would be really cool. Aldo doesn't care about titles, just wants to fight more and I'm happy to hear him say that.. puts to rest any idea of him going away from the sport for now

“I want to test myself in new divisions. I want to test myself against new challenges, new athletes, do super fights. The UFC is opening up that side now. Before, I’d tried to move up to lightweight and couldn’t. It didn’t work out. But not now.”

“I just negotiated two fights. The opponents (lightweight contenders Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov) didn’t take them, but I know it’s a lot closer. I have to keep that going. I have to stay motivated. I have to win the fight, and this way I know I can make these challenges.”

“I want to do super fights. I don’t necessarily want to challenge the champion. I want to do fights that allow me to stay active. A champion needs big opponents, bigger promotion processes – and that gets in the way of a champion who wants to fight more times in an year.

“With super fights, I can do them and then fight in my division right after that. This is what I have in mind – fighting more often. I think the fans want to see Jose Aldo in action in the octagon more often. I want to do super fights, get new challenges, maybe challenge a lightweight, or for the title, but go back to my division and defend that too. I don’t want to get a belt and stop fighting. This is what I love doing. This is what I chose for myself, this is why I wake up early every day and go to the gym to give it my all at training. That’s why.”

Sounds good on paper, even more reason I want to see him run through Max now

I don't know how well he'd fare against those bigger guys at 155 but I'd love to see him try it out

max gotta stop jozay, aint no way in hell he wins any kind of decision in brazil
laugh.gif
Aldo shouldn't need Brazilian judges as it is. If he wins a decision it will be the same way he whooped Frankie for 5 rounds.
These are the two things keeping me from picking Holloway right now. 

Aldo had a nice reach and size advantage over Frankie and he was just much much faster. I think Max is elusive and quick enough where Aldo can't play that game. Max has been looking good in knowing when to apply pressure and when to be elusive. 

Sounds good on paper, even more reason I want to see him run through Max now

I don't know how well he'd fare against those bigger guys at 155 but I'd love to see him try it out

If he wins against max blessed holloway then he should say he'll take a fight at 155 if it's for the belt. Only way he might get the rematch he wants.

Josie Waldo would have to run through Blessed, Khabib, Nate AND Tony. And even then I still don't think McGOAT would give him a rematch :smokin

Lol at creating this gauntlet for a rematch

Nate doesn't even want to fight anyone unless it's for conor money and Khabib hasn't even agreed to a fight with Tony, Noone even wants to fight Tony except guys he's beaten

Aldo might as well fight tony for an interim seeing as how they're just handing them out

Last edited:

You can assume with 95% certainty that all the Brazilians have been on PEDs at some point. It's just as rampant in BJJ.

One thing is for sure though, the girls need to quit playing with the roids. That husky voice on Gadelha isn't sexy and I'd be shocked if it didn't development as a result of PEDs.

Back
Top Bottom