The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

4 inch. And what I typed still applies.

The talk about reach isn't about Aldo's strength. It's about a possible weakness he has that Max won't be able to capitalize on.
It's exactly what allows Conor to slide back and still connect strong the way he does.

U do realize they measure reach from fingertip to fingertip across the back, so when a fighter stands in a fighting stance its literally less than half of the reach advantage. So if conor had a 5 inch reach when they measured, it would be like a 2 inch advantage when standing squarely in a fight stance

Conor caught aldo cuz he winded up and threw conor just put a punch effortlessly there. Aldo was tense and tight while conor was fluid

Last edited:
OK :lol:

4/5 inch reach advantage doesn't matter in striking. You got it.

Conor was sliding back during that whole series. Thats exactly what having a reach advantage allows you to do. Avoid Aldo's punch while landing his. Make Aldo reach for his while being able to land yours.

Aldo certainly didn't do himself any favors though.

In a game of inches, inches matter.

Last edited:
Might be the 2nd best fight on the card. Certainly the one I'm most interested in besides the title fight.
Same. Card just doesn't have anything for me outside the main and main of prelims

Waiting for the main is going to suck lol

Karolina wearing spandex wouldn't hurt

Aldo been talking alot about aggression leading up to this fight which leads me to believe he isnt afraid of max's punching power

important for max in the opening round to get some respect out of aldo with the hands...

Tuning in now.  Just saw Yancy get that W for Hawaii in case Max doesn't come through
laugh.gif

Switched to Aldo at the last minute but that BS Moraes decision messed up bets. Gotta win out to make any money now

Joe Rogan is doing a fight companion right now if y'all want to hear them talk about everything other than the fights :lol:.

Had vitor edging out the 2nd and 3rd. But wouldn't have been mad at Nate winning.

I'm glad I chose Vitor in Brazil :lol: judges gave him that extra bump he needed :lol:

bruce buffer should've said, "winner by homefield retirement, Vitor Belfort"

karolina bae :evil:
that wink :wow:

Last edited:
Well that was fast. I expected that. I didn't think it would be a stand up fight. Would go to the ground and that is it.

at least karolina didnt get her face smashed in

JJ should just fight these two ladies on the same night :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom