The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Fat Boy got mauled!

Attachments

• IMG_6132.JPG
    IMG_6132.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 11
What happened with Dana and Woodley? Must have missed that.

My boy ordered the fight and the feed was **** all night long :smh: FiOS reimbursed him at least.

I had it one round a piece going into the 3rd round. They game planned well for JBJ. But JBJ was steady working the body all up until that head kick and it was game over.

And damn.. I'm really disappointed in TWood. His last 3 fights have been frustrating to watch.

If I'm Dana, I have him fight on free TV. TWood is dabbling in movies and if people start to recognize him, they'll tune in to his fights. It'd be win-win for everyone.

did DC do a post fight conf interview?
dana and woodley back and forth LOL
woodley about to finish his ufc career as a champ anmd bring that belt with him to bellator

Jon just solidified himself man, dope performance. Good to see he gave Cormier his respect, hopefully some of these fans take note. Just because he can't beat Jon doesn't mean dude wasn't a beast.

As far as Dana and Woodley, who the hell has looked impressive in a WIN against Maia? Nate Marquardt, thats about it. Only time Maia looks good is when he's choking the life outta folks which Woodley was clearly trying to avoid by not going to the ground with him. That match doesn't look good coming off the heels of the wonderboy matches but damn, that's not exactly the opponent to pick if you want **** to get crazy. Match him up against someone like Nick Diaz if you want a possible war, not Maia.

DC realised he's always going to be 2nd best to Jones. That's why he was crying. He had his heart set on avenging a loss to the guy he's hated for over 2 years and he got destroyed.

GSP needs to send Maia a gift hamper for making the fight with Woodley a snoozer. Now it seems he will get the fight he wanted with Bisping.

At this rate i can see Woodley going to Bellator and being the champ for the next 15yrs.
Woodley just might be UFC champ for years to come. He's beaten the divisions best striker, twice. A prime lawler. The sports best grappler.

At this point woodley is going to have to take a lawler rematch because the division is already due for a reset, which is insane considering how loaded it was

The only "super fight" for TWood is Nick Diaz, who will never come back.

Aside from that, the only people I'd want to see fight Woodley are Masvidal and Cerrone (who are both coming off losses).

I wanna see Lawler/Woodley.

Hate it had to be DC. That's a helluva monkey to have on your back at 39.

I wouldn't mind seeing DC v Manuwa if DC still keeps fighting. Manuwa blew it last night.

And count me in the group who wants to see Jones/Lesnar.

Woodley is a better version of Jorge but it'd still be fun to watch. They're also super close friends or they were so idk

Cerrone woodley would also be fun but at this point it's crazy how the division dried up this quickly

JJ still has two inches in reach and length over Brock :lol: my dude Gumby long

Folks complaining about the late stoppage by John and I agree. DC is tough but I'll always be in favor of an early stoppage over a late stoppage. Protect the fighters at all costs. And if you're a fighter complaining about the stoppage, then don't put yourself in compromising positions

I don't understand the hate for woodley. He stopped 24 take down attempts from a well known BJJ fighter. Her stood up with him and landed a handful of nice shots. What else could you ask for and on top of that he's defending his belt. Props to him

It didn't even look like John had been sitting out for 3+ years!! Ring rust wasn't even a thought during the fight. He looked better than ever in my opinion and that's frightening to think about. Imagine if he was fighting all of those years.

Great card even prelims were entertaining. 214 was amazing :pimp:

Jon Jones was a lil rusty before he got his mouth guard knocked out of him

Then he turned into Jon Bones Jones
And then he ended it in the 3rd round :lol:

I don't understand the hate for woodley. He stopped 24 take down attempts from a well known BJJ fighter. Her stood up with him and landed a handful of nice shots. What else could you ask for and on top of that he's defending his belt. Props to him

It didn't even look like John had been sitting out for 3+ years!! Ring rust wasn't even a thought during the fight. He looked better than ever in my opinion and that's frightening to think about. Imagine if he was fighting all of those years.

Great card even prelims were entertaining. 214 was amazing :pimp:

didnt have a problem with it
i knew he was going to be safe and made sure he won, but he really could've done more damage. then again, why risk it, right?

Woodley could've ended that fight in the first if he wanted to and I think that's what a lot of people didn't like. I was sitting near the exit where the fighters go out after he fight and everyone was cheering for Demian and booed the **** out of Woodley when he walked by.

Woodley gets so much heat cause he's keeping tools in the shed.

He's winning fights in 3rd gear, which is a testament to his gifts but frustrating to viewers.

Divisions in weird spot cause you've got Wonderboy and Maia who will beat all comers but they will probably never get to fight Woodley again as contenders.

They should make Masvidal vs Lawler and have the winner fight him next.

Back
Top Bottom